GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vdiggy

CCW Reps 5x112 18x9.5 $1000 Hanover,PA

Brand new ESM 007 PL (CCW Classic Rep) $1000obo Wheels were purchased 07/26/16 and I received them while on Vacation on 8/2/16. My only reason for selling is bec my car was totaled in a flood on the way to vacation. So instead of paying restocking fees and shipping fees I've chose to list them...
  2. Vdiggy

WTB Oem HeadlightSwitch Fog only

I'd like to buy oem headlight switch with chrome trim and fog only.. Part number I'm looking for is 3C8-941-341-G Looks like this one
  3. Vdiggy

FS: R8 Oil Cap $50shipped

Looking to sell my r8 oil cap.. I'm located in zipcode 17331 and I am paypal ready. $50shipped Pm for any info/questions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Vdiggy

FS: UG GTI Front Bumper $100

I do still have the bumper currently hanging in my garage
  5. Vdiggy

FS: Alpine Type R 10 $100

Sub box can be included I'm located in Hanover Pa Pm me for any questions
  6. Vdiggy

FS: Alpine Amp MRX-M100 $225

1000 watt alpine amp $225 local pick up or ship. Remote bass control rux knob included. All accessories still included. Pm for any questions!
  7. Vdiggy

FS: UG GTI Front Bumper $100

I'm located between Hanover Pa and Annapolis Md with my work commute. I'd rather not ship but I am willing to meet someone if its not to far. Reason for selling is I hit a small animal and broke the honeycomb insert. So through insurance entire bumper was replaces. Pm for any other questions
  8. Vdiggy

FS/FT Stock GTI Front UG bumper

$100 Have a stock bumper in storage need it gone. Hit a medium dog and had headlight damage and one clip for bumper broke so entire bumper got replaced. Im Located between southern MD, eastern shore , Baltimore and Hanover ,Pa with my work commute. so my territory to meet is huge. Thanks pm any...
  9. Vdiggy

FS/FT 10" Alpine type r $300

10" Alpine type r sub with 1000w alpine amp comes with 10" ported box and line out converter for stock radio $300 local only Md/southern pa
  10. Vdiggy

DV bolts

I'm looking for the stock DV bolts. I've ran the forge spacer for a bit and in the process of parting out. Missed placed stock bolts in the process of moving. Do I have to buy a entire DV for these bolts? Thanks
  11. Vdiggy

Decent Steam Cleaner for Cloth Seats?

Can anyone recommend a decent steam cleaner from their experience? Thanks
  12. Vdiggy

Radio security code

Want to know what options I have to figure out my security code for my radio. Called the Dealer where I purchased, and they don't have the correct code on file. Don't have much time to make a trip in there. So my question is do I have any other options. Very capable of removing radio myself for...
  13. Vdiggy

FS/FT MK6 Badgeless Grill $50

Badgeless Grill $50 plus shipping Comes with plastic Notch Piece, willing to ship. I'm located in Hanover PA
  14. Vdiggy

FS: 18in Tenzo R w Spare $700

FS 18in Tenzo R wheels $700. Comes with spare(tire only) .
  15. Vdiggy

Where to find 14mm triple square bit

I'm searching for a triple square bit to dO my rear brakes. I'm trying to do my brakes today or tommrow so I'm not trying to purchase online. Im looking to see if you guys know of any stores that carry this bit. I've tried sears, advance , homedepo , harbor freight, and fastenal. Any suggestes ?
  16. Vdiggy

100 octane

Anyone kno where to obtain 100 octane fuel in Maryland dnt have time to go to NGP before I cruise to OC fri
  17. Vdiggy

Brake Grinding Issue

Currently at 36k. My issue started with a brake sqeek when I come to red lights or stop signs. Now it's a metal to metal grinding sound.. Normally id say I need brake pads. BUT as I drive slowly away from the light or stop sign with every wheel rotation I hear the same sound untill I pick up...
  18. Vdiggy

Best way to go about Cleaning Plaid Seats?

My gti is 2 years old and the seats are not what they used to be .any of you guys have any luck with cleaning methods? I was thinking steam cleaner
  19. Vdiggy

apr carbonio Filter

Anyone kno where to purchase just the filter ? I emailed carbonio but haven't had any response back.
  20. Vdiggy

DATB(dubs at the beach) 2012

Anyone know info on if this is happening?