GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. inc55

The Model 3 ruined my life

Ever since I test drove the Tesla Model 3 Performance, my GTI seems like junk. The instant acceleration of that motor was just insane. I have never felt such power. Not only that, but the car handled so well and the steering felt really nice. I have been crunching numbers ever since. The...
  2. inc55

FS: 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI Steering Wheel Flat Bottom Black OEM 5GM 419 091

This came off of my 2015 Autobahn GTI with 25,000 miles on it. I thoroughly cleaned it with a leather cleaner and then applied leather moisturizer. Everything is 100% functional. All packaged and ready to ship or local pickup. Asking for $250 Shipped.
  3. inc55

Custom Car Modifications

How would one get into modifying car interiors? I really love working with my hands and would love to create custom car interiors. Do I just approach one of these shops and seek employment? Is some kinda degree needed?
  4. inc55

FS: Brand New OBDeleven Pro

SOLD I ordered this and by the time it came I found someone selling a vagcom cable and I'm more comfortable with vagcom. Brand new, never activated or even taken out of the plastic. Don't wait 3 weeks to get this from overseas. I ship quickly to the US only. $68 Shipped or $65 as a gift...
  5. inc55

FS: Motive 0100 European Power Bleeder

Sold I used this exactly once when I did the NSQBBK upgrade and thats it. Works great. Comes in original packaging. Asking for $40 Local Pickup only from 11374.
  6. inc55

FS: Cargo Trunk Organizer Blocks Set of 4

Asking for 15 picked up. Excellent condition.
  7. inc55

FS: Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S 225/40r18

***SOLD*** Up for sale is an excellent condition Dunlop SP Sport 01 All-Season tire off of a 2013 GLI. The tire has no plugs or holes. The only thing wrong is a bit of fading on the inner side of the tire. Plenty of tread life remaining. These were taken off at 1k miles. Brand new goes for...
  8. inc55

FS: Euro Switch (non china)

***SOLD*** Up for sale is a euro switch from Spain. I ordered this switch with a trigger wire then bought the boldsport auto headlight kit and sold the chinese euro switch. Excellent condition from Spain. The knob has always been in the Auto position so it was never really used that much...
  9. inc55

FS: Kenwood KSC-SW10 150-Watt Hidden Subwoofer

SOLD
  10. inc55

FS: VW Cargo Net

***SOLD*** Up for sale is a never used cargo net. Part number on it: 1K6867689A. Goes for $130 on ESC tuning. Asking for $50 shipped.
  11. inc55

FS: Blue tinted Aspherical Side Mirrors

***SOLD*** Up for sale are two blue tinted Aspherical mirrors. The glass itself is in great condition. The only thing needed is to glue the plastic to the glass. It got separated upon removal. Once cleaned the unit will look like new. One of the mirror has a crack in the plastic but I'm...
  12. inc55

FS: VW Rear Hatch Emblem

**Sold** Up for sale is a nice quality VW rear hatch emblem made of metal. Asking for $40 shipped or $30 picked up.
  13. inc55

Rear-view Mirror

Up for sale is just the original rear view mirror without the piece that attaches to the windshield. I seem to have misplaced it. This item is great for anyone who damaged theirs or wants a different color. This is off a 2011 GTI. Asking for $30 shipped or picked up.
  14. inc55

Auto Headlight + Euroswitch Kit

Auto Headlight Kit SOLD
  15. inc55

What would cause this problem?

Hey guys, my friend has an 09 2.0T VW CC and his right side inner bulb is not working. The CC has two inner lights attached to the trunk. Each of these lights has a left and right bulb. The left bulb (semi circle) is out and we tried replacing the bulb to no avail. He thinks the...
  16. inc55

Should I place sidewall bubble in rear?

I just noticed my driver side front Dunlop has a sidewall bubble. While I look for a replacement should I swap with a rear tire? I figured it is safer that I can still have control over steering incase the now rear tire pops. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  17. inc55

Cracked windshield. Where should I get replacement from?

I think a branch fell on my car during the winter storm and cracked my windshield. The crack is in the shape of a curved L stemming from the top of the windshield to the middle of it. It's about 10 inches long and GROWING. Will whatever place Geico sends me suffice or should I get a VW...
  18. inc55

FS: 17" VW Anthracite Goals w/ tires

SOLD
  19. inc55

Strange whistling sound

My car has around 13k miles and around 60+ mph I get a whistling sound coming from somewhere. I thought it was coming from the passenger side mirror but my girl says she hears it from my driver side mirror. The noise cannot be heard with the windows up or while taking a turn. My guess is that...
  20. inc55

FS: Ross Tech Micro-can Vagcom

Up for sale is a Vagcom cable I used 3 times which is in excellent condition. Asking $220 shipped via USPS Priority Insured Mail. These cables cost $270 shipped new. Buying used you get the same exact thing for $50 less!