GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. waporter1

FS oem roof rack base bars mk6 Jetta

Selling a set of base bars for an mk6 Jetta, I'm sure it will fit mk7 as well. $225 shipped 972-795-1510. Text for faster response
  2. waporter1

FS Megan racing coilovers

I bought these brand new last year and they have been on my car for less than a year. Looking to get 750 PLUS shipping. This was my first set of coilovers on this car and I have no complaints. Very durable. And will get you the aggressive look you're wanting. Call/text 972-795-1510...
  3. waporter1

Wtb one Detroit whe

I'm wanting to buy one Detroit wheel. Will pay for shipping, let me know what you have
  4. waporter1

WTB OEM Roof Rack

I have an MK5 Gti looking for a roof rack, its the same for the MK6. let me know what you have. If you have the bike attachment that would be even better.
  5. waporter1

FS LSD kit

Selling a brand new in the box LSD kit for manual transmissions. Only opened the box to look at it and that's it. Never installed. Looking for $900 obo prefer local sale but will ship. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Peloquin/ES7144/
  6. waporter1

VW Heritage wheels and tires

SOLD
  7. waporter1

FS mk6 badgeless grill

Gone
  8. waporter1

WTB golf r shift knob, bout and base

I found one, no longer needing one
  9. waporter1

F/T Golf R Talledega wheels

Wanting to trade my golf R talledega wheels for serrons, lagunas, or the beetle heritage wheels. Must have tires, even trade. Now selling the wheels and tires. $850 PLUS shipping, two tires need to be replaced in a few months, the other 2 have at least 6 months left on them or more. text for...