GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

For sale Sparco Pro Corsa (Bay Area Sale only)

Selling a set of Sparco Pro Corsas (rebranded OZ Wheels). 5X112 18X8 and 48 offset with Light grey finish. The wheels are in great condition, no curb rash or cracks. It will include hubcentric rings, bolts and valves. A sealant was also added to the wheel which makes cleaning a breeze. The...
  2. J

Sparco pro corsa wheels (Local sale only)

Selling a set of Sparco Pro Corsas (rebranded OZ Wheels) and include pirelli tires with 7/32 on tread. 5X112 18X8 and 48 offset with Light grey finish. The wheels are in great condition, no curb rash or cracks. It will include hubcentric rings, bolts and valves. A sealant was also added to the...
  3. J

FS: MK6 Laguna wheels (Local sale only)

Selling a set of laguna wheels that are in great condition and would love to keep it local. $850
  4. J

F/S oem Laguna and Denvers wheel (bay area)

Oem Laguna wheels -selling without tires -In perfect condition w/o any curb rashes or damage. -The wheels have been sitting in my garage and were barely used. -Willing to throw in some H&R spacers to get that correct fitment. -asking 900 oem Denver wheels - Selling w/ Michelin tires that have...
  5. J

FS: OEM LAGUNAS and Denvers (LOCAL Sale Only)

FS: OEM LAGUNAS includes spacers/bolts Oem Laguna wheels SOLD
  6. J

15mm H&R spacers 5x112/5x100

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4987016923.html -15mm -5x112 or 5x100 - In great shape and quality product from H&R. - Includes H&R bolts with additional length. -90.OO
  7. J

Selling sl14 and sparco wheels, trying to stay local...

Selling my Klutch Republik SL14 -Specs: All four are 18X8.5 5X112 and offset is +42 -Tires: Dunlop tires -Does not have any curb rashes on the wheels $1400 obo http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4870699535.html Sparco Assetto Matte Graphite Grey, plasti dip silver. -Specs: 18X8 5X112 and...
  8. J

Klutch Republik SL14 and Sparco Assetto

I am trying to stay local with all transactions. Selling my Klutch Republik SL14 -Specs: All four are 18X8.5 5X112 and offset is +42 -Tires: Dunlop tires -Does not have any curb rashes on the wheels $1300 obo http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4870699535.html Sparco Assetto Matte...
  9. J

Any fit ment issues with 18X8.5 with 40mm offset

Looking to purchase some wheels and was wondering if anyone has tried fitting a 18x8.5 with 40mm offset wrapped on 225 40 18 tire? anyone have any fitment issues?
  10. J

Sparco Assetto 18X8 5X112 (CA)

Selling my recently purchased Sparco Assetto Matte Graphite Grey, now plasti dip silver. -Specs: 18X8 5X112 and offset is +45 -Tires: Dunlop -No curb rashes on the wheels -comes with bolts if needed $1200 or looking to trade for detroits, lagunas, Talladega with tires.
  11. J

Selling some wheels in the bay area

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4790730061.html updated price and willing to trade for detroits,lagunas with tires
  12. J

Klutch republik SL14 5x112 (Local sale Only)

Klutch republik SL14 5x112 (Local sale or Trade Only) Klutch republik SL14 18x8.5 5x112 Selling my Klutch Republik SL14 -Specs: All four are 18X8.5 5X112 and offset is +42 -Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero tires with less then 2000 miles and is covered by americas tires protection plan and has...
  13. J

Wheel dilemma..... Sparco vs Klutch

So I have a little first world problem... I need to clear space in my garage and need to sell a set of my wheels. Which one should I keep?
  14. J

Americas Tire does such a great job!! (NOT)

So i went to the Union City CA, Americas tires today and this happened. Chips in the clear coat all around the lip. Supposedly the wheel was like this when i gave it to them. i know i had small chips on the spokes from daily driving but these were fresh. no one at the tire shop would own up to...
  15. J

(BAY AREA) For sale: Detroits

Selling another set of Detroits for a friend. In great condition with no scratches or curb rash All four for without tires. 700 obo... (BAY AREA SALE ONLY) thanks for looking.
  16. J

wtb: rcd510, rns510 in the local bay area

hi, I am looking to upgrade my base rcd310 to any rcd 510 or rns 510. Looking for local bay area sellers. PM THANKS.
  17. J

(BAY AREA) Detroits with stock dunlops tires

Selling my Detroits with dunlop tires. -i uninstalled them a couple weeks after i bought the car, about 300 miles on the tires. - in perfect conditions with no swirls or defects on the faces of the rims. - selling only in the local bay area for $800obo
  18. J

Fs: KW v2 Coilovers for Gti or golf with 12000k (Local sale only)

Selling my kw v2 for 1000 obo. selling the car and new owner wants everything back to stock. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/3664317384.html
  19. J

FS: Mk6 gti oem suspension

Selling my brand new Mk6 Gti suspension. I drove on the suspension for about 100 miles and switched it over to a set of coilovers i had. - in great condition, includes 4 shocks, 4 springs and oem rear sway bar - selling for $250 pictures coming soon
  20. J

fs: UB unibrace (bay area)

Hi Guys, selling a UB unibrace in great condition. no scratches, black. $$$$$ 240 . thanks