GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mike@Forge

Announcement: 3SDM Wheels from Forge Motorsport US

Breaking News: Forge Motorsport is pleased to announce that our US office has been appointed as the official US importer of 3SDM wheels out of the UK! www.3sdm.co.uk Production of the highly anticipated 0.05 design is currently under way with the first bulk shipment expected to arrive in...
  2. Mike@Forge

Forge is hiring

Forge is looking for a new addition to the team in the Orlando Florida office. If you are seeking employment and have some working knowledge of automotive systems, especially as it relates to turbo charging and tuning than you are urged to submit a resume along with salary expectations to...
  3. Mike@Forge

Generation R Photoshoot @ Forge

So shortly after taking delivery of my Golf R back in early January, I met up with a couple of buddies here at Forge for a little shoot! Some of the shots were taken inside our new warehouse/office space that we will be moving into shortly, so it made for a great location. As far as we can...
  4. Mike@Forge

Forge / Revo February Flashing Day - Sat. Feb. 11th

As one of Revo Technik USA's Premier Dealers, we will be hosting a special event this coming Saturday, Feb. 11th as part of Revo Technik's February Flashing Days. 10:00 AM onwards. - Discounts on Revo Technik software tuning - Revo Technik rep on hand to answer questions and offer...
  5. Mike@Forge

Forge MK6 Golf R Thread

So as I'm working on cleaning out my MK5 GTI in anticipation of trading it in towards our Golf R within the next few days, I receive a text and phone call that my car arrived at the dealership late this afternoon and they were about to unload it from the truck. It was just yesterday that it was...
  6. Mike@Forge

FS: Kleemann TS-7 18x8.5 et55 (directional) w/ Falken 912

I am looking to sell my set of Kleemann TS-7 wheels. 18x8.5 et55 These wheels are directional, meaning you have two matching pairs of wheels with directional rotation specific to each side of the vehicle. They will include a set of mounted and balanced 215/40/18 Falken 912 tires. (one tire...
  7. Mike@Forge

Forge US MK6 GTI Scorpion Exhaust Pre-Order Now Open

Forge US has been afforded the very special privilege of being the exclusive US importer and distributor for the vehicle systems from UK based Scorpion Exhausts. We are very excited about this opportunity, and feel that their exhaust systems are the perfect compliment to our current range of...
  8. Mike@Forge

Forge US MK6 Golf R Scorpion Exhaust Pre-Order Now Open

Forge US has been afforded the very special privilege of being the exclusive US importer and distributor for the vehicle systems from UK based Scorpion Exhausts. We are very excited about this opportunity, and feel that their exhaust systems are the perfect compliment to our current range of...
  9. Mike@Forge

Forge TDI Intake Development

Recently, I had some spare intake parts laying around, so I decided to send them to a buddy who just acquired a new MK6 TDI on the off chance that some of the pieces might be suitable to use for the production of an intake for the new CR TDI applications. Well, as luck would have it, the...
  10. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport "WINtake" Ram-Air Intake System

We would like to formally announce the release of the all-new "WINtake" ram-air style intake system for the transverse VAG 2.0 FSI and TSI applications. http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260310&product=FMIND13 For the VW MK6 Golf R application, please reference part...
  11. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport - Across the Continents

Though it's not quite over yet, we are already looking back into what 2011 has brought us, and it has been quite an incredible year. We have released a lot of new products for numerous vehicle applications. We have been fortunate enough to attend numerous enthusiast events on multiple...
  12. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport - Across the Continents

Though it's not quite over yet, we are already looking back into what 2011 has brought us, and it has been quite an incredible year. We have released a lot of new products for numerous vehicle applications. We have been fortunate enough to attend numerous enthusiast events on multiple...
  13. Mike@Forge

Forge US 2011 Holiday Sale

We would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season, as well as announce that our annual holiday sale will begin tomorrow December 1st, and will extend thru the holiday season into the new year. ALL in-stock Forge Motorsport products are 10% off & will include free standard shipping within...
  14. Mike@Forge

Revo Technik 2011 Winter Software Tuning Sale

The Revo Technik winter sale will begin this weekend. Starting on Black Friday Nov. 25th thru December 31st, all Revo Technik software tuning will be on sale. Customers will have their choice of either $100 off the software tuning or a free SPS device. As Forge US will be closed for the...
  15. Mike@Forge

Feeler: SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch and Lightweight Steel Flywheel

So I will be parting out my car, and I have come to a debate regarding whether or not I should remove my clutch and flywheel and swap the stock unit back in. The clutch was installed in Jan. 2010. I have put anywhere between 20-25,000 miles on it since then. I cannot split up the clutch from...
  16. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport Action Day @ Castle Combe Circuit

Last weekend we hosted an action/track day in our home country of the UK at a rather well known road course located in and aptly named Castle Combe. The event centered around open track time from 9am to 5pm wherein anyone whose vehicle passed tech and noise level inspections could take their...
  17. Mike@Forge

Forge & Revo H2Oi Show Sale

There is just 1 week left until thousands of VW's and Audi's invade Ocean City, Maryland for H2O International. http://h2ointernational.com/ We're presently gearing up to attend again for 2011, and we will have plenty of stock of Forge product on hand at the show for special pricing...
  18. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport Action Day @ Castle Combe

As some of you may or may not have already been aware from our postings on our Facebook page, Forge Motorsport UK will be hosting a track/action day at Castle Combe race circuit on September 10th, 2011. http://vimeo.com/28451193 Some Forge US staff, myself included, are flying over to the UK...
  19. Mike@Forge

Forge Motorsport Action Day @ Castle Combe

As some of you may or may not have already been aware from our postings on our Facebook page, Forge Motorsport UK will be hosting a track/action day at Castle Combe race circuit on September 10th, 2011. http://vimeo.com/28451193 Some Forge US staff, myself included, are flying over to the UK...
  20. Mike@Forge

Forge sponsored Liam Doran enters US X Games w/ Citroen C4

For many years now, we have been supporting the Doran family and their various racing efforts. We have been working with father Pat and son Liam on various rally and rallycross racing projects since 2008. Their Ford Fiesta rallycross car, their Ford RS200 rally car, and the latest addition...