GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SomaGTI

CoD - Ghosts!!!

Oh, baby the day has come for the new Call of Duty game. Anyone on here play?
  2. SomaGTI

DEPO Black Cherry LED tails - SOLD!!!

DEPO Black Cherry tails -$350 shipped Excellent condition, only 4 months old. Selling because I need both a new clutch and looking for suspension upgade.
  3. SomaGTI

18" OEM Detroits - For Sale!!!

18" OEM Detroits - For Sale!!! $350 I have a set of 18" OEM Detroits that I am looking to sell. They were on the car for ~30k miles. All wheels have a ding or two, but overall in pretty good condition. I am looking to get $350 for the set. Not really looking to split them up right now. Will...
  4. SomaGTI

SPM Downpipe, no CEL?

First off wanna say that I have fell in love all over again with this car. Adding the downpipe brought the car back to life, both sounds and runs great. Install was actually much smoother than I thought that it was going to be. But just wondering if anyone else has ever installed a downpipe...
  5. SomaGTI

My A/C smells like stinky feet!!!

Anyone else here experience the same thing? Wondering if my cabin filter is the culprit.
  6. SomaGTI

Ebay mesh style grille

Has anyone purchased and installed this grille? Just wondering about quality and fit. I realize you get what you pay for, but it looks simple enough. I also think it really compliments the lower grille quite nicely. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190807076201
  7. SomaGTI

F/S: Ross-Tech - Micro-CAN VCDS Cable - $225

F/S: Ross-Tech - Micro-CAN VCDS Cable - SOLD!!! I purchased brand new from Ross-Tech in May 2013. I am looking to sell because I need to raise funds for a Southbend drop in disc. PayPal only with buyer paying fees or you may send as gift if you are comfortable with that. Sold! Sold!
  8. SomaGTI

F/S: APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - $175

F/S: APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - Sold! I have an APR Carbonio Stage 2 intake for sale. I recently bought from another member on the forum and I really do like it, but I need to sell because I need to raise funds for a Southbend drop in disc. It is in good condition with all pieces for...
  9. SomaGTI

Ethanol in Fuel???

So, I haven't had a chance to do research on this topic, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion here...a friend of mine told me to stop going to the joe schmo gas station here in my town and to go to a specific station that sells Ethanol free gasoline. So I went and that shit is ~.30-.40 cents...
  10. SomaGTI

VW / Car shows around Tri-Cities?

I am looking to find out when there are any VW or Car shows in general around the Tri-Cities, Wa region. I thought I heard of one that was going down June 7-9 and I also saw many good looking VWs out and around. I only know of one car show that happens in the Tri-Cities and it's called hot...
  11. SomaGTI

VAG-COM Adjustments - Tri-Cities, Wa

Howdy, I recently purchased a Micro-CAN and did a shit load of changes to car using VCDS. I know that people are always looking to make changes to their cars. If you are one of them and you live in the Tri-Cities region, send me a PM and we can get together and make it happen. Cheers!
  12. SomaGTI

Golf R vs Audi S3 Intercooler

Has any one here researched the R vs S3 intercooler? I tried to do a little in my free time, but just couldn't find much information. Just checking to see if anyone has already taken time to look this up. I know they are not the end all, but according to ECS the R intercooler...
  13. SomaGTI

I've fallen in!

So, I purchased my GTI 2 years ago and when I made the purchase I told myself "NO MODDING." Well, move forward 2 years to the point I couldn't holdout any longer. In the past 3 months I have done suspension, tune, and miscellaneous other mods. I think today I hit rock bottom. I just purchased...
  14. SomaGTI

Tenzo R wheels???

I am new to VW scene here and I am wondering if anyone has previously had Tenzo R wheels. There are a couple of their wheels that I am looking at, but mainly one in particular, the TZ7 (see attachment, for some reason couldn't put in message). I have done a little research, but the Tenzo...
  15. SomaGTI

Beast Mode!

Hello everyone, This is my car...a black 2011 GTI. The main reason for posting pics is because I was wanting opinions on the wheels. Currently they are plasti-dipped, which I did to see if I like the black look. I am torn between going a dark bronze or staying with a black. Eventually I...
  16. SomaGTI

Feeler: OEM Detroits

I am looking to purchase a set of wheels off another member of this forum, so just wondering what the interest might be in my set of OEM Detroits that are currently on my GTI. Tires would NOT be included, wheels only. They are in good shape, no major curb rash. Pictures are available upon...
  17. SomaGTI

Anyone here stomp around the Tri-Cities, Wa?

Just wondering if there are any of you guys located in the Tri-Cities?