GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hiimelvin

Alternating Red/White LED Footwell Lights!!

Hey guys, I recently bought this LED Footwell kit from Buychina: http://www.buychina.com/items/volkswagen-genuine-led-lamp-foot-nest-magotan-sagitar-golf-6-gti-with-a-mood-light-step-lamp-zvorpnsmlk They are a LED Footwell kit that has the Footwell lights as Red with the doors closed and...
  2. hiimelvin

FS: OEM OPS Park Assist and Steering Assist! (Auto Parking)

SOLD!!! I received a bunch of parts from my uncle in Germany for the Golf/GTI 6. I have no use for these so I will be letting them go. It includes the 8 Parking Senors (painted silver but you can always change that) for the OPS/buzzing system (4 in the front bumper and 4 in the rear bumper)...
  3. hiimelvin

FS: Illuminated Sunroof Assembly, Panel, and Switch

I recently purchased two of these because I always wanted the little dots on the sunroof panel to light up. They are damn hard to find and because they haven't been available since basically the 2006-2007 GTI/Jetta, they are pricey. I have a unit for sale that has seen better days but still...
  4. hiimelvin

FS: OEM Bi-Xenon Headlights

I recently picked up a set of LED Bi-Xenons so I have no use for these anymore. These are the Bi-Xenons without the LED DRL. They have the single city light (parking light) instead. Asking $600 + Shipping OBO Through PayPal! (Buyer sends as gift or pays seller fees) These came off my 2011...
  5. hiimelvin

Sunroof switch and surround lit up!

Just installed a new panel in my sunroof controls so I can finally see the damn positions at night! And switched out the actual switch back from our knob style with that of a lit dial so it will light as well. Flash to see its the round knob: Lit up :) Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk