GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

MK6 GOLF R/R32 Brakes Caliper & Carrier Front Set

SOLD SOLD SOLD MK6 GOLF R/R32 Brakes Caliper & Carrier Front Set For sale is my set of MK6 GOLF R Front Brakes. Parts are as follows. Available Front Brake Caliper - Left 8P0615123A Front Brake Caliper - Right 8P0615124A Front Caliper Carrier - x2 8E0615125C Golf R Anti Rattle Spring x2...
  2. 2

Ross-tech VCDS Micro+Can UNLIMITED VIN

SOLD I have a Used UNLIMITED VIN Micro+Can for sale from Ross-tech. Looking for SOLD
  3. 2

MK6 Golf R MK5 R32 Front Breaks

MK6 Golf R MK5 R32 Front brakes Cancelled
  4. 2

Dust Shields Front and Rear New MK6 GOLF R, MKV R32, Passat B6

SOLD For sale is my set of Front and Rear Breaks Dust Shields. New works on MK6 GOLF R, MKV R32, Passat B6. Part numbers are as follows Front Left Dust Shield 1K0615311C New Never Used or installed Front Right Dust Shield 1K0615312C New Never Used or installed Rear Left Dust Shield...
  5. 2

Uber Stealth Custom Box and Rockford sub and amp

Sold sold Sold. Selling my MK6 GTI Sub amp and all related items. Note I have a custom mount that is on the amp for easy mounting under the drivers seat. Also the install kit from rockford is cut to allow the ground cable to be under one of the seat bolts and the power wire to go to the...
  6. 2

MK6 GTI Exterior Partout

Up for sale all Items shown will update when sold. All parts are OEM Used from my car no cheap aftermarkets. If you need anything please PM any questions. Part Name Part Number Price AFS Module 5M0907357C $59.99+Shipping Auto Leveling Sensor...
  7. 2

FS: NEUSPEED Power Module

FS: NEUSPEED Power Module Part Number: 64.10.13 Same as http://www.neuspeed.com/340/0/0/3307/641013-neuspeed-power-module.html Price for Local Pickup in Hampton Roads, VA $SOLD Will ship at buyers expense.
  8. 2

FS: OEM Full Xenon Headlight with AFS and all needed wires to retrofit

FS: some parts sold check below...... OEM Full Xenon Headlight swap with AFS and harness With brand new Xenon bulbs. Only part needed is one turn signal bulb. (N 10733102) Comes with what is seen in pictures used for less than a year Link to my cars page with links to install information...
  9. 2

FS: OEM European LED Tail Light Set - Tinted (without Fog)

FS: OEM European LED Tail Light Set - Tinted Without rear fog With Adapters needed for North American GOLF example from ECS https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-european-volkswagen-audi-parts/european-led-tail-light-set-tinted/5k0998004kt/ Will require VAG coding with VCDS. Price Drop Now...
  10. 2

FS: Upgrade 2011+ manual HVAC to Climatic

Price Drop: $Sold for all 3 parts and wires shown Local pickup in Hampton Roads, VA Will ship at buyers expense 3C8907336AJ HVAC Climatic 2x Temp sensors Link to DIY http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42037
  11. 2

2014 Wolfsburg GTI xenon swap

CAR 2014 GTI Wolfsburg 4-door DSG Carbon Steel Gray First major MOD OEM Halogen to bi-xenon with afs Let's get started, I purchased the car new off the lot and without double checking all the options. One being that the the Wolfsburg edition had the bi-xenon headlights just like the...