GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Boost flutter

Howdy gang, I got a MKV SportWagen (sorry but mkv forums are pretty dead) with a CCTA TSi K04 turbo running a DriverMotorsport tune. 83k on it now, issue has been around for almost 3k now. Getting on the Go pedal I feel as if the car is more laggy and when boost hits, I get a flutter from...
  2. D

F/S BSH TruSeal intake

Had this on my CCTA mkv Tsi wagon. Upgraded to a Twintake along with my K04 and this had to go. 135 obo.
  3. D

F/S CCTA stock turbo

Upgraded my ride to a K04. Selling this well cared for 60k mile old little IHI turbo. Zero shaft play or leaks, 250 obo I'm Chicago. Willing to ship at buyers expemse.
  4. D

F/S 35 Edition GTi Dsg shift knob

Bought for my mkv SportWagen but I decided not to attempt installation risking my shifter. Item is slightly used. 225 obo new is 400+
  5. D

F/S VWR big brake kit

Possibly selling my car to relocate to Europe for work. I have decided to sell my brakes, they are new in the boxes. Have been waiting in my basement for over a half a year along with some other stuff. 2,000 obo.
  6. D

F/S RCD510 w/camera input

Hello, Selling my mint condition RCD510 which has a camera input for a reverse cam. It's the latest n greatest RCD, also have a 9w7 Bluetooth module and harness along with the foam bracket to house the unit under the seat. 420 obo for the RCD510 260 obo for the 9w7 Not willing to separate...
  7. D

F/S: new APR downpipe

Never been used ready to be installed, instalation is available if buying local for an extra charge. Chicago area. 600 plus shipping