GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: Volk CE28 Club Racer II’s

SOLD
  2. H

FS: Mk6 parts

Sold my car and have some parts left over: OEM Halogen taillights Nothing wrong with them, no cracks or broken tabs. $125.00 OBO Prices are negotiable. Thank you for looking, Pm me here or text/call me at: (714)362-4744
  3. H

FS: 2010 GTI 2-Door

Up for sale is my 2010 GTI, candy white with 96,000 miles on it. It's my daily driver so mileage will go up very slightly. Never in any accidents. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and very well taken care of. Never raced or abused, religiously maintained including 3,000 mile oil changes (Amsoil...
  4. H

FS: 2010 Gti w/ mods

FS: nothing Nothing
  5. H

FS: AEM UEGO Wideband O2 sensor

As stated in the title, I'm selling my BRAND NEW Aem wideband sensor. Never installed, only removed from box for inspection. Comes with interchangeable silver or black gauge faces and all hardware. These sell on Amazon for $149.99 if and when they're available. I'm selling mine for $135.00...
  6. H

FS: GFB DV+

I have a very lightly used Gfb Dv+ for sale. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, works flawlessly. Comes with all hardware necessary to install it as well as a perfectly working Rev G diverter valve which you can choose to keep or discard. $85.00 shipped to your door or $100.00 delivered within 2...
  7. H

FS: Raceseng Creatur Delrin shift knob

Selling my Raceseng Creatur weighted shiftknob. Shifting is greatly improved, and it really adds a nice touch to the interior. It's made from Delrin, so it'll never be too hot or too cold to the touch. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but it's extra, so it has to go. Only used for about a...
  8. H

FS: RCD510

Sold!
  9. H

FS: OEM 18" Detroits and tires

Sold