GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** | Agency Power Carbon Fiber Sale!

What's up MK6er's! I am proud to announce that THMotorsports and Agency Power are working together to offer DEEPLY discounted sale pricing on Agency Power's full carbon fiber line up for all forum members with free shipping! The full Agency Power product line can be seen below. For questions...
  2. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** | AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust System Sale!

What's up MK6er's! Just letting all the forum members know that we are running a super gnarly sale on the AWE Tuning Performance exhaust system with special pricing for forum members and free shipping! Specific features of this exhaust: -Fully mandrel bent tubing -Available with Round...
  3. THMotorsports

2017 KW Suspensions Consumer Rebate Starting March 1st!

If you're looking into a suspension refresh, summer coilover set up for daily driving, street/track driving or just a dedicated track set up, then look no further than KW. Right now, KW is offering rebates of $100 on KW Variant 1's, $125 on Variant 2's, $150 on Variant 3's and $200 on...
  4. THMotorsports

THMotorsports WTF Sale!! Three days only!

CALL FOR PRICING!!! INVENTORY NEEDS TO GO! CALL FOR PRICING!! Ask for MARC (800) 959-0145 EXT103
  5. THMotorsports

THMotorsports MK6 Stoptech Sale: Drilled/Slotted/Drilled & Slotted

As fast as we all like to get up and go, we have to come to a stop at some point! We offer a full line of Stoptech products here at THMotorsports. Ranging from a slotted rotor, to a drilled and slotted rotor. We also offer their street performance brakes pads to mate with their rotors! If you...
  6. THMotorsports

Overstock MK6 Koni Coilover Sale @ THMotorsports

Tax return time is here! We currently have 10 sets of Koni coilovers that we are willing to discount even MORE than the sale price that you see on our website. I can promise these will not last long at our forum members discount pricing, so get your hands on a set as soon as possible! Please PM...
  7. THMotorsports

THMotorsports MK6 GTI South Bend Clutch Special

The mk6 clutch is a notoriously known as a weak point. When it comes to modifying our cars, you pretty much have to expect to upgrade the clutch once getting tuned. Whether you're looking for something that's comfortable to daily drive, or you're looking for a high HP clutch that will live up to...
  8. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports BLOWOUT SALE on AirLift Performance**

You read that right. THMotorsports is running a sale right now on all Air Lift Performance struts/air ride kits. We recently helped out a couple of our local friends get their cars on the ground, and you could be next! If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot us a PM or email at...
  9. THMotorsports

**ROTIFORM DEALER**

Hey all, Show season is right around the corner! Don't forget to upgrade your wheels this year. Give us a call 1-800-959-0145 (EXT 103) and ask for Marc, or shoot me an email mrizzo@thmotorsports.com so that we can personalize a set of wheels for you!
  10. THMotorsports

**Wheel/Suspension Pics & Specs**

Hey all, We have been surfing the forums for quite some time now, and I've noticed that there has been an abundance of "will these fit" wheel/suspension threads. What i'd really like to do is make a thread that piggybacks off a thread that has already been started on this forum...
  11. THMotorsports

THMotorsports ST Coilover Sale

TAX TIME SALE CONTACT BY EMAIL OR PHONE FOR PRICING