GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

different turbine version of the "IHI K03"

Looking to get build a hybrid IHI JH5 and studying the Turbine wheel and compressor wheel size I found that it look like the IHI JH5 from CDNB, CDNC, CAEA, CAEB, CFKA audi part number 06H145702Q and L from EA888.2 use a different turbine wheel that all the other IHI JH5 from EA888.1 engine...
  2. M

Down pipe vs Katmod ( aka gutted cat)

First what is Katmod? Here in europe Katmod is guting the Precat. or hollowing the first cat next to the turbo. Advantage: - Cost Zero or just labor if you are bad with your hand. super easy mod. - still pass the snif test that we need to do often to get car register as they only test car when...
  3. M

Fueling question's

HI I have a few fueling question's. First my car share the same engine EA888 as GTI 6 ROW but it's in a VW T6 Van. so different lpfp. I just bought a set of "small" Opel injector's ( +19% flow) to run 100% E85 with my stage 2 remap. Still got Oem Turbo. I want to move to 100% E85 because where...
  4. M

turbo capable of 600NM or 440 lb/ft at 2600 rpm

So I'm trying to find out what turbo is capable of 600Nm or 440 Lb/ft at 2600 rpm only and 400 crank HP? I have to mention that my car is a VW T6 Van 2.0 TSI 4 motion with DQ 500 gear box ( same as TTRS) so plenty of space for that torque low down. Engine is Gen2 EA 888 like on the Audi A4B8...
  5. M

Loba HPFP need tuning?

I have a EA888 tsi that is eligible for the LOBA HP20.2 HPFP. I understand that to use the 195bar that it's capable I would need a tune. But before getting the tune will the ECU adapte by itself to that Loba HPFP until I can get a good tune. I understand that ECU may reduce injection time do to...
  6. M

Kind of a flexfuel stage2

Lately I was thinking of creating Kind of flexfuel for EA888 gen 1&2 with Oem K03 turbo. This would be for my VW T6 TSI. My point is not so much to gain power but here in France were E85 is half the price of 93 is to run cheaper. And that than take in between 15L/KM to 20L/KM If i install LNF...
  7. M

LOBA LOCO-04 K04

https://www.facebook.com/LOBA.Motorsport/ Look like F23T
  8. M

E85 tune

New to this engine I'm sure this question have been asked thousand time: Is their a E85 tune for the Mk6 GTI ? do you need to upgrade some hardware like lpfp or hpfp? Is their K04 E85 tune? In my Country E85 cost half price of 93 so it's a win win Thanks for your answer. I have the following...