GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

02070 - Rear Parking Aid Sensors 011 - Open Circuit.

Tommy5150

Hey guys,

Got a VW golf mk6 2010 tsi 118kw with park assist.

Having a issues with rear parking sensors not working (have 4 at the back and none of them work)

It is doing my head in as the only fault VCDS is giving me is 02070 - Rear Parking Aid Sensors 011 - Open Circuit.

Have checked sensors - fine
Have checked sensor connectors - fine
Have checked bumper (small harness) - fine
Have checked continuity all the way from the Park Assist connector C where it begins all the way to the back of the car to sensors. All fine no open circuit anywhere. No idea

So what am I missing where is it? Could it be the beep buzzer H15? Getting not VCDS fault codes other that the 02070.

No graphic on the radio when put in reverse just a long beep, However the reversing lights work correctly and the LCD in the dash correctly indicates 'R'. Have checked back of radio and all looks fine. When Reverse is selected the radio flashes for a millisecond and then stays off and does not display car and front / back sensors. It's like a glitch but VCDS does not give a fault code for radio.

So thinking the only things remaining to check is the rear buzzer, but strange that VCDS gives no fault codes for the H15 buzzer

Would love some advise from anyone that has had this issue and solved it.