GOLFMKV

13' Golf R w/ 55k miles for sale, Located in Eastern NC

chiliP

Asking 24k, open to trades and offers

Black interior/exterior w/ sunroof
Manual transmission
Carfax and service info available upon request
Installed parts are:
BRAND NEW OEM CUTCH and ZIMMERMAN BRAKE KIT (replaced at 54,700 miles)
Milltek downpipe (stock downpipe available, pictured) and XFORCE varex exhaust (Part# ES-VW07-VMK-CBS)
Integrated engineering cold air intake
APR dogbone insert
APR stage 1 tune
Sparks and coils replaced at 54k
In excellent mechanical condition

Body is 9/10, with just a few normal blemishes. Interior has regular wear, overall in excellent condition. Electronics all work perfectly. Serviced regularly. Receipts available for all work done on the vehicle. The car was taken very good care of.

https://cargur.us/N3Cwm

Attachments

• gold driver seat .jpg
    gold driver seat .jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 165
  • golf back side.jpg
    golf back side.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 171
  • golf dash .jpg
    golf dash .jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 179
  • golf engine bay .jpg
    golf engine bay .jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 168
  • golf front.jpg
    golf front.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 156
  • golf mileage .jpg
    golf mileage .jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 143
  • golf side.jpg
    golf side.jpg
    10.1 MB · Views: 136
  • golf stock downpipre.jpg
    golf stock downpipre.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Nice for new owner, not many 9 year old examples with such low mileage. Good luck with your sale. You are going to miss it. Just took mine out for a Sunday drive today and it is a sweet ride, very difficult to replace. Just so much fun to drive.

chiliP

Nice for new owner, not many 9 year old examples with such low mileage. Good luck with your sale. You are going to miss it. Just took mine out for a Sunday drive today and it is a sweet ride, very difficult to replace. Just so much fun to drive.
I really don't even want to sell but i'm back in school and can't afford the payments anymore. Plus the market sort of demands it right now lol. Trust me, been taking the scenic route just about everywhere I go the past few weeks. Congrats on the acquisition, it never gets old!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I really don't even want to sell but i'm back in school and can't afford the payments anymore. Plus the market sort of demands it right now lol. Trust me, been taking the scenic route just about everywhere I go the past few weeks. Congrats on the acquisition, it never gets old!
I can absolutely understand needing to sell it. School first cars third. Although the market is inflated you may need to be patient as this is more of a niche vehicle that folks would have to know about. Also, if you want top dollar you need to detail the car and then take pics under correct lighting etc. You need to put the effort in.

Direct sunlight worst lighting for pics. Overcast day is best or indoor overhead lighting.

Last edited:

chiliP

I can absolutely understand needing to sell it. School first cars third. Although the market is inflated you may need to be patient as this is more of a niche vehicle that folks would have to know about. Also, if you want top dollar you need to detail the car and then take pics under correct lighting etc. You need to put the effort in.

Direct sunlight worst lighting for pics. Overcast day is best or indoor overhead lighting.
Yeah i've definitely been lazy about the pictures hahahah I should take better ones one of these days here. Current pics are not too flattering. Thanks for the advice!