GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 BMW M3 is hawt!

CrzySpoolinIndian

What can brown do for you
haha how could they even begin to compare the G37 to the M3...M3 kills it in every category.

It's good to see a bigger engine in the G tho...:thumbsup:

I don't think I have seen any car in the Infiniti lineup be compared to any of the BMW M cars. Looks like the Audi RS4 has some new competition :evil:

KingMarineM16A4

Ready to race!
I don't like the new M3. I think that they should stick with the I-6 and once again BMW managed to make it blend in with the rest of the body styles.

vantage

Ready to race!
The new M3 is really sweet but I prefer the wheels they are showing in those pics (CSL) as opposed to the production wheels that are going to be on the car and I think the hood bulge might be a little too aggressive, but we shall see.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Is it just me or does the new G37 look bigger and not as sporty as the G35? Im not liking it based on those photos...

But the M3 is sick!

bcze1

You people make me laugh
First, the G37 is no real competitor to a V8 M3. That territory is reserved for the RS4 and to a lesser extent the C55. V8 torque is tough to imitate, even from the VQ series engine.

I like a lot of what I have seen of the new M3, except for the hood. No proper german sleeper should have a hood bulge. Might as well make it a "shaker" hood and see if the Ford guys will chase you around town in it.