GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AccessPort tuners

AutoXCivic

I've been digging for a bit trying to sort out exactly how I want to build my 2013 GTI and I've landed on a tuning solution ... sort of.

I've decided to go with the Cobb Accessport because (1) I'm familiar with it (yay subarus) and, (2) it doubles/triples as a code scanner and gauge "cluster".

Originally I had planned to go with Stratified for the tune (I plan on going K04 eventually).

However I recently stumbled across a couple of other players in the Cobb tuning market ... namely Sneeky and AQT.

From what I can tell they're a little newer on the scene, but also have positive reviews. I'm not looking to break any records with the car, just a peppy weekend autocrosser, canyon carver, grocery getter thing.

I'm willing to pay for quality, I know I have to pay to play, so cost in this case isn't really a factor. Customer service and quality of tune are the things I am most concerned about.

Does anyone know of any advantages of going with one of these tuning companies over the other? Or am I going to win no matter what?

Side note, I'm likely not going to see any dyno time regardless of which vendor I go with.