GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can you pair more than one device to bluetooth?

rigti9

Ready to race!
I would just have both in the car and try it out? not 100% sure w/o the manual in front of me but I wouldn't see why not. You would just run into the problem if you're on say your work phone, and one of your buddies calls on your personal phone, there might be some interference. Beyond that I'm assuming it would work. My bro and I had both ours connected to mine. He was playing music through BT but we didn't try receiving a call on mine.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Only one phone can be paired at a time, but multiple handsets can be registered with the car's bluetooth.
It will always pick the last handset that was paired if you always have both in you posession.

rigti9

Ready to race!
Gotcha, so you gotta kinda jump back and forth w/ the pairing if you want to keep one up on BT... Here's an idea. Have one running on bluetooth and plug one into the AUX and play it on speaker. I did that w/ my truck setup. I'd plug the Iphone charger into the bottom and the aux in the top and it was ALMOST like BT lol. I could use my speakers and be hands free because it was on speaker phone. Just another option I guess...

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Only one phone can be paired at a time, but multiple handsets can be registered with the car's bluetooth.
It will always pick the last handset that was paired if you always have both in you posession.

That sucks. It'd be much better if you can set a priority.