GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
The mazda cx5 is pretty nice, i detailed one recently

oh that reminds me, everyone was jerking it over the mazda red metallic paint - i have now definitely noticed a good few red mazdas, and do concur, it is a spectacular finish!
it's a glorious color, the paint is pretty thin which is unfortunate BUT that's kind of a thing across the board

our 20 CX5 is fully loaded (but has the slow motor) and was $24.5k OTD with ~15k on it. So far it's been great in snow, gets ~31mpg, and has been great as a daily/hauler.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
The mazda cx5 is pretty nice, i detailed one recently

oh that reminds me, everyone was jerking it over the mazda red metallic paint - i have now definitely noticed a good few red mazdas, and do concur, it is a spectacular finish!
Red Mazda looks good new but is a nightmare with chips and is a nightmare to match well if there’s ever damage. Avoid IMHO.

I had a Mazda in machine grey metallic which is a slightly less intricate color process and still no body shop could get it right after I got rear-ended.

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: Been sick last few days. Feeling exhausted and weak.
Kinda sat around all day.
Watched Ghost in the Shell (1995)... pretty good... incredible vibes.