GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I have an alert set up for "Hot Mom" in a thread title. Imagine my disappointment when i click and just see talk about warehouse/wholesale goods.
Hmm...maybe we need to find the right title to summon the admins here too. I bet they're into some nasty stuff. We'll have to get really dirty.

messrock

Autocross Champion
1694702927609.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1694703479903.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hmm...maybe we need to find the right title to summon the admins here too. I bet they're into some nasty stuff. We'll have to get really dirty.
good idea

riceburner

Autocross Champion
aw come on man!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Installed Assetto Corsa... gonna have to dig the old Logitech G27 out of the closet.
I keep going back and forth about selling my G25 (it was a budget buy used) because there's some on-center play that isn't ideal, but can't decide. Let us know how you like modded AC, I got pretty heavily into FH5 and FM7 for a while but haven't been playing as much lately.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I keep going back and forth about selling my G25 (it was a budget buy used) because there's some on-center play that isn't ideal, but can't decide. Let us know how you like modded AC, I got pretty heavily into FH5 and FM7 for a while but haven't been playing as much lately.
I actually just reinstalled FM7 yesterday and played a bit online... it's still fun and to my surprise still people playing it.

I really enjoyed AC the last time I played it but I was running vanilla, which gets kinda boring after a while. When I break out the wheel I often resub to iRacing and doing some actual racing, but I thought the stock AC street maps were fun so I'm guessing I'm going to really love all the ones the modders have put out there.

Also just bought an adjustable wall mount for my monitor so I should be able to get it close enough to my face that I can run a relatively aggressive FOV setting.

The old Logitech wheels are solid even if the off center force feedback kinda sucks. I'm a scrub so I don't think $1000 worth of fancy equipment is going to buy me all that much in terms of actual lap times, but higher quality gear would be nice. Maybe after I get my new guitar I'll throw some money in that direction.