GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i dont know where this will end up but at the moment that's a super good price.
my closest-without-going-over bet:
$54,800

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
thats awesome, he's becoming your little buddy then! :)
Won't be long until he won't be able to give him up. The cats plan is nearly successful. It may already be, Matto just doesn't know it yet.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I’m a softy. He’s such a nice cat. Just wants to curl up in your lap and follow you around. We will get him healed and adapted to his new handicap and then adopt him out.

ftfy

I love cats, and I love dogs. If our cat wasn't such a little shit and would allow more animals, we'd have another by now.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
ftfy

I love cats, and I love dogs. If our cat wasn't such a little shit and would allow more animals, we'd have another by now.
That’s part of our challenge now. We have 2 female cats and one is very very unaccepting of newcomers. A third is not a good idea.

We’ve successfully fostered other cats before and got them into good homes. So we’ll see 🤷‍♂️

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My cat so desperately wants to be friends with my dog. He's started trying to sleep next to her but my dog still isn't having it. Slow progress
20230311_211525.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i am BORED, my dudes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
you know what, a cat with no tongue is gonna have a hard time cleaning himself. let alone licking his own butthole. you gonna help with that?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm due to make some chili. Maybe I'll throw it on the grocery list for next week.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
right up there with 'boneless wings'

coffee and arguing with satan's printer, an HP E50145 that will print when it feels like it.

tonight I'm gonna start taking apart my fancy seats in preparation of the harness/goodies to arrive tomorrow.
Did you get some corbeau seats? You can rock one of those stickers now. lol