GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
My cat sometimes meows for like 3 mins straight. I feel your pain.

Bring it in for a hug brother it's rough out there
our cat can be hyper annoying out of nowhere, sometimes I meow back at her until she stops. But failing that, the solution is to pick her up and walk around the house with her, because she's not the biggest fan but at that point is getting the attention she so desperately wants.

re: fights, I really feel that it's not worth it most of the time, and would much rather go home with a bruised ego than a damaged body and/or charges. It's too easy for shit to unintentionally go way too far, and I'm not about to fuck my whole life up because I'm mad.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You know. When my wife was pregnant, we heard all the time. "No matter what, don't shake the baby!"

And you sit there and go "No shit idiot, everybody knows you don't shake the baby. I'm not fucking stupid, you don't need to keep telling me!"

You hear it over and over again, drilled into your head. And again, you think those people are idiots relaying the most basic of information.

But then that time comes, where the baby just won't shut up. It doesn't need to be changed. It's not hungry. If it's tired, just go to sleep. You've tried everything. And it just won't... shut... the fuck... up.

And you are a fucking inch away from just shaking the fuck out of that baby and screaming "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP!", since nothing else is working. And then it just clicks "Yup, I now get why don't shake the baby is drilled into your head!"
top post! yes you get all like 'I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!" But obviously remaining calm is the key, hard though it is.

I guess the hard part about it is my entire life has been under my control, to my specification to this point and now this little weasel is controlling my life. i need to adjust.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
re: fights, I really feel that it's not worth it most of the time, and would much rather go home with a bruised ego than a damaged body and/or charges. It's too easy for shit to unintentionally go way too far, and I'm not about to fuck my whole life up because I'm mad.
Bro is speaking 📠

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
When I was young and dumb, fights were second nature. Funny how heavy drinking and chasing women leads to tempers flaring. Those days are long gone for me.

I'm 42 but am one of the youngest guys in my office. I love hearing all the old timers (50-70) talk about being back in their hay days. Dudes have always done stupid shit and will continue to do so, as long as there is alcohol and testosterone involved.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
^ this right here.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
I just assume most people carry guns these days. Fighting isn't worth it especially strangers.
My mouth has gotten me out of more sticky situations than it got me into as a young'un. My wife still thinks I'm a idiot, so I guess I have more work to do.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just assume most people carry guns these days. Fighting isn't worth it especially strangers.

Honestly, that applies to just about everything. It's why I avoid confrontation in just about every situation. You have no idea if that guy you honk at and flip off in traffic because they cut you off is a strapped psycho. Just not worth it anymore.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Honestly, that applies to just about everything. It's why I avoid confrontation in just about every situation. You have no idea if that guy you honk at and flip off in traffic because they cut you off is a strapped psycho. Just not worth it anymore.
This.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My mouth has gotten me out of more sticky situations than it got me into as a young'un. My wife still thinks I'm a idiot, so I guess I have more work to do.
same here lol

i've only been in a few squabbles thankfully, partially because i'm probably not very good at fighting

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
same here lol

i've only been in a few squabbles thankfully, partially because i'm probably not very good at fighting

The fuck you say to me? You wanna go outside?!?!