GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Just reserved a campsite for the 26th next month. Buddy and his new gf are going to a renaissance fair on the 26th and staying the night at a campsite so he invited a few of us to come with them. I don't have a sleeping bag or a tent.

We'll do the fair during the day. Drinking starts at noon and will probably go all day. Then we can head over to the camp ground and spend the night there.

Been seeing more Ren Fair content on "the feeds" recently. Looks like it could be a good time but also looks like high weirdo potential. I do love me some fantasy novels so it's something I've been on the fence of doing.

Did see a "do you actually want to go to ren fair or are you just horny" meme which got a chuckle, ngl. Tavern wenches and hot elf girls >>>>>>

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1698685020823.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I went to a Ren. Fair once. It wasn't fun even once.

only good thing was the giant turkey leg but that wasn't worth the 20 minute line

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Iran literally called me
+989211990672

thats a new one

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Holy shit another life changing car cleaning hack found.

Been trying to figure out how to make my steering wheel flat finish like factory forever. Tried degreasing it, steam cleaning it, few other things. Turns out all you need is a damp mr clean magic eraser pad.

Did the left side first then the whole thing. Doing the seats now.
20231030_125215.jpg
20231030_125221.jpg
20231030_125226.jpg
20231030_125229.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Holy shit another life changing car cleaning hack found.

Been trying to figure out how to make my steering wheel flat finish like factory forever. Tried degreasing it, steam cleaning it, few other things. Turns out all you need is a damp mr clean magic eraser pad.

Did the left side first then the whole thing. Doing the seats now.
View attachment 294389View attachment 294390View attachment 294391View attachment 294392

Do you know what those are?

It's basically very find sandpaper.

Just be careful.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Do you know what those are?

It's basically very find sandpaper.

Just be careful.
Wonder if we're going to hear back in a few days
"Don't use the magic eraser guys, it made the leather too thin and now my seats are torn"

riceburner

Autocross Champion
also seems to work great on shiny dashboards! i'm very pleased with the results.

will it damage things? idk hard to say, didnt' seem like it though. and the cool part is, no chemicals were involved! easy as fug. took ~3ish pads to do the whole front of the car is the only complaint i have