GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Grandmas Boy Gives Rice Individual Throttle Boners

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Quick corporate life groan:

Have a meeting scheduled for 2-3 that, on paper, should be absolutely miserable. Praying it doesn't also go overtime.

These types of calls are a necessary evil, I get it, buuuuut why are we doing this on a Friday afternoon? Does anyone actually enjoy tough calls on Friday afternoons? Or are we all silently grumpy about it but dealing with it anyway?
they like them because then they can forget all about the results of the meeting and deal with it late next week

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I started with a soundcard and a headset. Then I swapped the headset for Senn 598s and that was a religious experience. From there the bug had well and truly bit.

Hi-fi seems amazing, but it's so damn expensive and so involved.

My current setup is a Topping DX3 and a Senn HD58X. I guess I could explore a better DAC and/or better headphones, but honestly I'm pretty happy where I'm at. I also don't know what my upgrade path really looks like for headphones - because the 58X are very similar to HD600, I feel like the next big noticeable jump in quality would be in the $700+ range.
+1

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm stuck in a meeting with our network team moving some interfaces to a new VPN tunnel and they can't get the tunnel up. Come on my dudes, we exchanged phase 1 and 2 config and the key. It isn't hard.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Meetings meme 2.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh yeah i've been in a few good few meetings today myself.

update on mechanical keyboard: got my 1st one today and enjoying it so far! feels and sounds nice. already ordered another one that is 'hotswappable' so i can fiddle fuck around with different switches and stuff lol

messrock

Autocross Champion
Quick corporate life groan:

Have a meeting scheduled for 2-3 that, on paper, should be absolutely miserable. Praying it doesn't also go overtime.

These types of calls are a necessary evil, I get it, buuuuut why are we doing this on a Friday afternoon? Does anyone actually enjoy tough calls on Friday afternoons? Or are we all silently grumpy about it but dealing with it anyway?
Decline out of principle, reco reschedule to Tuesday at 11, b/c Monday meetings are also bullshit.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Meetings on Fridays suck... mine is at 4:30-5pm and I'm dreading it.

Is your meeting on the gondola, or in the terrain park?

==

A true christmas miracle, the call wasn't that bad.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So the clinical guy googles the network error the network teams were getting for over an hour, while starring at each other, and figured out pfa and int were hosed up.

They turned a 20 min job into 2 hours.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Nothing better than a meeting that should've been an email amirite

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm chillin at work with possibly a hint of covid leftover, but considering leaving in 10 minutes instead of 40 or 70 minutes. My cold and sinus stuff is wearing off.