GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
you can put plenty of power to the ground on stock mounts. what do you think, stock mounts lose 30% more WHP than upgraded ones? Holy n00b
You can't be serious....

1000002072.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You can't be serious....

View attachment 303694
i'm serious as the nightly spammers.
now, will there be lapses where you don't immediately have ALL possible power? Yes. Will you be able to lay smooth burnouts? Probably not. Will gear changes be less crisp? 100%

But when you are deep into 3rd gear, putting your goodyear AS+ tires to the test, i gaurantee if your car makes 240hp on stock mounts, it wont be any better with upgraded mounts

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Engine mounts made a huge difference for me in reducing wheel hop and hard shifting when getting on it. New torque arm and insert also.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What's "wheel hop" and "traction issues"?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have "stage 2" BFI mounts, a piece of metal for a dogbone mount, and summer tires. I spin through 2nd gear.

What do?

Trade it in for something with AWD...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
LSD

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
i'm serious as the nightly spammers.
now, will there be lapses where you don't immediately have ALL possible power? Yes. Will you be able to lay smooth burnouts? Probably not. Will gear changes be less crisp? 100%

But when you are deep into 3rd gear, putting your goodyear AS+ tires to the test, i gaurantee if your car makes 240hp on stock mounts, it wont be any better with upgraded mounts
Ok boosted. Troll