GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dude if you need an extra set of hands today, hit me up. I'm pretty free.
I got one completely finished and old one removed, programmed wife's homelink and called it a day. These no power close enough to the second one, so it'll have to wait until I get the electrician out to put in new outlets. Using an extension cord for the main door that I installed until then. Just couldn't be without the main door for weeks.

Tried to program the universal remotes and keypad, but they don't work with Genie, so had to order another remote and keypad.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Went to install the 5.7 hemi in dad's truck today. Got the flex plate swapped, did a transmission fluid and filter swap, then proceeded to install the motor. Got it set in and nothing was fitting just right. Motor and trans just wasn't going together the last half inch needed to bolt up the bell housing. Worked for over an hour with jacks and hoists to line everything up. Just wasn't happening. So out it came again. After some investigation we found the motor came from an vehicle with an 8 speed trans and the truck is a6 speed. The 8 speed has an extra pilot bushing in the crank. Tried the bread trick, axle grease, chisels everything. Ended the day with a die grinder and deburring bits on order. It will come out one way or the other, just not tonight.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Which of you have the decal shop? I'm in need of some specific decals

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What you need?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1694400216888.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
??