GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Corprin

Autocross Champion
My friend told me they sold one to an older guy and he almost wrecked it leaving the dealership

1678659482984.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what a weekend. way too much drinking.

went out on friday with my buddies who made me drink shots. on top of a good few beers and a mule as an opener.

then yesterday my neighbor threw a st patricks party and they kept forcing jello shots at me. i had to be cool and stick with it.

cb1111

Kitty update: Looking like he’s gonna be OK. Eating and drinking even with minimal pain intervention now. We’re gonna keep him in our garage for a day for observation then release him back where we found him. 🐱

Behold, the tongueless wonder.

View attachment 275461
You're going to have to keep her a lot longer for a day. She'll need to eat and drink normally, her wounds need to have healed and the bandage needs to come off.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
You're going to have to keep her a lot longer for a day. She'll need to eat and drink normally, her wounds need to have healed and the bandage needs to come off.
Most likely going to adopt him out to someone to be in a home. He’s going to have too much trouble surviving outside, it’s looking like.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Most likely going to adopt him out to someone to be in a home. He’s going to have too much trouble surviving outside, it’s looking like.

Especially after you saved him. He’ll forever seek humans for support, most likely you. Enjoy your new kitty, he looks happy.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I just learned that paint jobs are much, much cheaper than i thought. Apparently maaco paint jobs can be cheap as ~$500 to $1000.

I have no idea how true that is. But if it is maybe ill paint my b5 nogaro blue after all and keep it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Research needed. Maybe the texture would be bad but can be wetsanded to perfection. Maybe not. Idk, just a thought

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just learned that paint jobs are much, much cheaper than i thought. Apparently maaco paint jobs can be cheap as ~$500 to $1000.

I have no idea how true that is. But if it is maybe ill paint my b5 nogaro blue after all and keep it.

Inflation's a bitch. That shit used to be $250.