GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Someone want to make a phone call for me? I need to deliver some terrible news to a customer and I'm not up for it. lol

I was supposed to sell his boat, but then the boat came in and it did not pass the trade check at all. Our tech wrote in big capital letters 'HARD PASS!!!' on the trade check. It's just kinda sat on the lot since then. He hasn't called me to do anything about this thing. On friday one of our wholesalers was in the office, so I had him take a look at the boat and he offered $30k for it. This thing got a little beat up in the hurricane and every repair they made on it needs to be redone by someone that knows wtf they're doing.

I was originally gonna list it for $70k and try to get $60-65k for it. He kept telling me the condition of the boat was as good as the day he bought it. Even after trying to set the expectations that $60k is probably what it'd sell for he still wanted me to list it at $80k and sell it for $80k.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Tell him the bad news about the condition.

Then tell him someone has offered $20k to make it disappear but you think you can talk them up to $30k.
It's gonna be a hard sell, but that's a lot better than being the owner of a boat you're never going to use again.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The germans don't play around. Fricken 2 day shipping from Germany.
1678732972692.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ew. Vinegar is the nastiest foul taste ever. I can't believe people use it, tastes like rat poison. My wife loves it
Couldnt agree more. Main reason i hate hot sauce too.

(Salsa's fire though)

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
This is my salad line up:

Bed of baby spinach, a lot.
Cucumbers
Broccoli
Green/red pepper
Hard boiled eggs.
Avocado if it's available.

Controversial statement time: I don't use dressing. I dislike almost all condiments in general but I especially dislike salad dressing.
dry salad????

mine is

spinach
two(2) hard boiled eggs
feta
grilled chicken
either italian or caesar dressing.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Did you get some corbeau seats? You can rock one of those stickers now. lol
I did, and I may or may not already have some floating around haha. I'm excited that it's going to start being warm soon, and I'm feeling pretty good about the seat install.

Also, wife thinks it's a smarter idea for me to order the downpipe and tune THEN later get the IS38+ and HPFP, because then I get to enjoy the bump in power twice, rather than waiting to do it all at once. I married a keeper.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Cucumbers
Broccoli
Green/red pepper
Hard boiled eggs.

Controversial statement time: I don't use dressing. I dislike almost all condiments in general but I especially dislike salad dressing.
I, too, tend to avoid the dressings! Or atleast I go really light, just enough to make it palatable. Really picky with salad dressings, usually honey mustard or bbq is my go-to

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Cucumbers
Broccoli
Green/red pepper
Hard boiled eggs.

not a bad salad BTW. And in this case the avocado adds the fat and moistness in lieu of dressing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ew. Vinegar is the nastiest foul taste ever. I can't believe people use it, tastes like rat poison. My wife loves it

We've agreed on a lot. And disagreed on a lot.

But this disagreement may be up there with "What's safe to post on the forums."

I could drink vinegar (if it wouldn't fuck up my teeth).

Balsamic vinegar is probably up there, right behind cheese, with most amazing food products.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Personally, I’m a fan of olive oil, salt, and pepper as a dressing. Maybe a splash of white wine vinegar. I feel like you need some salt in there to really bring out the flavors of all the veggies and keep it from being sweet.

But I also enjoy a classic Caesar.