GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Half the forum 50lbs overweight: "I swapped to titanium lug bolts to reduce weight..."
Unsprung rotation weight is like 50lb of lard in a seat. n00b

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
why are race seats NG on street?

real question
They're meant to be used with a hans device and helmet. Your oem seat will crush and work with the seatbelt, race seats don't have crush points.

The types of accidents that happen on a track are very different than what occur on the street

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
PS4S work really well and aren't 200tw. Stop your crying.

Maybe zhong zhong can whip up a batch of replica PS4S's for $10 each?

I just got AWD, now I have traction and no problem putting down stage 2 power on all seasons with no mounts.

jay745

I just got AWD, now I have traction and no problem putting down stage 2 power on all seasons with no mounts while doing highway pulls from 30-70mph. Anything outside those parameters I have no traction and am fucked stopping or turning. Also I don't know what traction is.

Fixed

jay745

thx

? #2

types or severity? I would def believe severity but am clueless about how types can differ
You're never going to get tboned on a track, or a head on collision with another car traveling the opposite direction at speed.

We can go down a rabbit hole and argue walls etc, but walls are stationary unlike another car traveling in a different direction multiplying opposite force.

And let's face it if you roll on the street or the track you're fucked.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
You're never going to get tboned on a track, or a head on collision with another car traveling the opposite direction at speed.
both of these can absolutely happen on a track, so never say never.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Breh. No.

I'm talking about a tbone like at an intersection. Will never happen. And a head on where two cars are traveling in opposite directions towards each other...also will never happen.

Show me vids, I'll wait.
anthoine hubert was killed in an F2 race due to getting his car t boned at speed.

and no, while the cars will not be traveling in opposite directions i have 100% seen cars sitting backwards in the middle of a track get hit head on by a car not seeing them

jay745

and no, while the cars will not be traveling in opposite directions i have 100% seen cars sitting backwards in the middle of a track get hit head on by a car not seeing them
Sigh. Two cars traveling the same direction, one spins around and gets hit is not the same as two traveling towards each other and hitting head on.
heres another scary ass t bone.

Scary sure, but not the same as a tbone that typically happens at an intersection.

No sense in arguing, you're right, I'm wrong. Go get yourself a race seat for a street car