GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Imagine Woodski gets her to fall in love with him and then he cheats on her instead.

Booya! Bros before hoes, bitches.
she would have by now considering ive known them both for fifteen years lol

cb1111

I have a brand new (but dead) set of Jabra Elite 85T earbuds. Never worked since new and Jabra just replaced them with a set of Elite 7 Pro earbuds. The 85T charging case works but the earbuds themselves are deader than dead.

What do I do with the 85T? I hate to toss it as the charging case appears to work. I also have a brand new Spigen case for the case.

Any bright ideas?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Joined a gym for the first time in like 5 years. Lol. My wife and i spent a half hour on a bike and a stairmaster.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Burnt rice and burnt brats

Diets gonna be harder for me than working out. Yes, I see the irony in that.

Ideally something akin/close to a whole foods, plant forward diet.

Idk. Yeah i will lift some weights, i also have heard i can turn fat into muscle. For now, i need to just move more. Swim, bike, run, stretch, etc.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I am guessing that the widely available PiHole black/whitelists don't bork streaming services like Paramount+/Peacock etc? Low key frustrating when I have to pause UBO in order to watch sportz
Yeah, at least I've never had an issue using any streaming services behind it. It's worth blocking *.logs.roku.com if you use Roku boxes btw, they're chatty. Best part is that if you don't like the operation, you've still got a dirt cheap mini computer you can use to set up all sorts of fun stuff, like a NAS or a VPN for when you travel or even get into some neat electronics hobbyist shit like building robots and stuff.

Burnt rice and burnt brats

Diets gonna be harder for me than working out. Yes, I see the irony in that.

Ideally something akin/close to a whole foods, plant forward diet.

Idk. Yeah i will lift some weights, i also have heard i can turn fat into muscle. For now, i need to just move more. Swim, bike, run, stretch, etc.
Dieting is the hardest thing in the fucking world for me, spices are the best thing in the world. Broccoli with salt pepper garlic ftw. Also there's some surprisingly good low calorie dressings out there, so you can eat a whole forest of celery with bleu cheese. GL

2slowvw

Going on a strict diet is for losers and sets yourself up for failure. Instead of saying you are going to completely cut stuff out, just say you will cut back. Like if you drink 2 soda's a day, say you will only drink 5 a week, still seems like alot but at least it is attainable. Eventually you will be able to cut that back some too.

Also eat at home, don't dine out as much and you'll see some results form that alone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
wednesdaymydudeswide.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Going on a strict diet is for losers and sets yourself up for failure. Instead of saying you are going to completely cut stuff out, just say you will cut back. Like if you drink 2 soda's a day, say you will only drink 5 a week, still seems like alot but at least it is attainable. Eventually you will be able to cut that back some too.

Also eat at home, don't dine out as much and you'll see some results form that alone.
The amount of butter used in restaurants would shock people if they knew.

The amount of salt in fast food IS shocking.