GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealer recommendations in the Tri-state?

pookgai

planning on leasing a 2010 GTI in a few weeks, anyone have recommendations or advice on some dealerships i should check out or avoid?

CountZero

I bought mine from Three County VW in NJ. Decent salesman, not pushy and was willing to plow snow to get me a test drive back in Feb!

whatzupwithtah

Ready to race!
I went to Habberstad VW in Huntington NY. New building. Very clean. Great people. My family bought three VWs from them. We got a good deal but the three cars only helped a bit

NyteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Paul @ millenium VW is a great guy. honest & a long time Dubber as well.

Nick1214

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to Habberstad VW in Huntington NY. New building. Very clean. Great people. My family bought three VWs from them. We got a good deal but the three cars only helped a bit

I don't know when you bought your car but mine was on the showroom floor. It is Shadow Blue 2 door DSG. I got it I saw it on the floor June 7th and picked it up on the 8th.

funny

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
i went to Habberstad and Donaldson's, a few others, but wound up buying from VW of Langhorne PA to save over $1000... ~125 miles, but worth it!

dl2010

new guy here. first post.

i just bought a 2010 gti 4 door from lash vw in tarrytown, ny.

i'm 53 and have bought a ton of cars in my day and i have to say the guys at lash were terrific.

great price. totally upfront and accommodating. best buying experience i've ever had.

they're a new dealership and they act like they want to earn your trust.

check them out.

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
It's about an hour out of town, but VW of Freehold has fantastic sales/service.

They found a difficult GTI configuration (pretty much the only 4-door manual on the east coast last month,) knocked out the financing/sales paperwork in short order, and last but certainly not least, got the car registered/plated in my states byzantine registration system.

carguy19

Get your best price then email me. I will beat it.

I own a leasing company/auto brokerage.

You wont even have to go to the dealership, I can have the car delivered to you.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Got mine at Bernardsville VW back in July and just picked up a 2011 CC yesterday from them as well. I dealt with Bill, he was awesome, accommodating and not the slightest bit pushy. Great crew up there.

Project-