GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ?

JhnR

Banned

Dr. Infernogh

suck my rabbit.
Umm is it just me or does that front end look horrible?!
Did they really need the license plate in the promo shots?
Sorry but this looks extremely ricey straight from the factory.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
10x better than the STI. Vary Sexay!!!!!!!!!!

penance

Fakinsupa
Love the car, but I'd never buy one regardless of the price.
Sat in the new Lancer at an Auto show... and I don't fit. They're fairly small as far as driver comfort goes compared to many other autos on the market (I'm 6'2" and with the seat back all the way my knees were rubbing on the dash). Representative I talked too there said he's been in the Evo & it's no different :frown: boohoo

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Evo X is very nice! Just don't like buying first year models with a new engine and new tranny.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
An anonymous source inside the company claims that this new transmission will be better than VW's.

“Because ours comes well after Volkswagen's version, we needed to make it noticeably better or our customers won't be satisfied. And we're talking about the Evo here, so the feeling is that if our semiautomatic isn't perfect, we'd be better off offering just a conventional manual transmission,

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=5212

this makes me want to buy one, but im afraid it wont be as much fun as my GTI, and i love my car

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Evo X is very nice! Just don't like buying first year models with a new engine and new tranny.

i wouldnt worry this is the evo we are talking about, its practically a british car and the engineers have been working on this type of 2.0 liter turbo for years