GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most convincing spy photos of MK7 GTI 2DR

Skitals

Ready to race!
looks like they took a scissors and just cut away some taillight. doesnt look complete.

I feel the same way. But when you look at the whole line-up, it's actually the MK6 thats the oddball. I think it's a step backwards, draws so much attention to that body panel line.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I doubt the link the OP posted is the GTI. Dual exhausts, sure, but where's the honeycomb grille? There's no way they'll just get rid of that...and the red accents...and unique wheels with circular accents (Denver/Detroit)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Once again nothing but speculation... wait till paris. It's like 10 days away and it will give us all the answers we seek. Not only that but the US spec may change so debating this right now is just plain retarded.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
the rear looks like a Kia.

More like KIA's look like VW's. Or simply german cars in general. KIA's current Head Designer has done some noteable work for VW in the past, designing the MKIV Golf and MKI Audi TT for example.

I wasn't sure about the MKVII when they released it, but it grew on me. I'll still have to take a look in person before judging 100%.