GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Guy here HELP me with what wheels to get

Dmans_GTI

Hi all First time VW buyer. Im trying to find out what wheels and type of wheel looks best on this car. Its a 2010 carbon steel grey. w/DSG Auto. So if you have pics of a carbon steel car with upgraded wheels. Please send me some or post them please. and looking for advise on other mods as well. Intake,exhaust, and other things a new guy should start looking into.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!

dstill

Ready to race!
Hi all First time VW buyer. Im trying to find out what wheels and type of wheel looks best on this car. Its a 2010 carbon steel grey. w/DSG Auto. So if you have pics of a carbon steel car with upgraded wheels. Please send me some or post them please. and looking for advise on other mods as well. Intake,exhaust, and other things a new guy should start looking into.

:thumbsup:Hi Dmans, have you bought the car yet, is it new? Reason i'm asking is to consider the various VW factory options available very carefully. I missed a couple of options off mine (not neessarily expensive ones) and have regreted it.:mad:

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
I am looking at wheels as well. Probably going to get the standard 17" wheels, sell them, and buy some 18" that I can pick out besides the Detroits.

Thinking about these in 18"

http://www.velocitymotoring.com/wheels_v710.html

gorgeous - i'm thinking about those 18's in gunmetal someday:

Dmans_GTI

I did get it and Im waiting for them to bring it from NY. to PA. I got the Carbon with the sunroof and the upgraded stereo. no nav. I got the auto with launch control and the 17" wheels since I want to buy new ones anyway. I want Mod this car out. These wheels look good by the way thanks for the pics and chat about this car. Im so happy im in this form I was in the corvette form for yrs. Got rid of that for the GTI. Anyway they get so mad if u ask for pics or wheels or cars like yours. They all say I just did that and yell at u and make u feel stupid about it like u see everything they write 24 7. what ever love it here so far keep them coming guys.