GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
Dude that blows. That crap is never fun. Will it push back your grad date?

No, i got into the classes but I just did not get into the time I wanted to take them in. I had it all picked out, m-r 11-3pm for the most part. But those classes are all closed now, so i had to take either really early morning classes or late night classes.

Last year chem and physics were all closed by the time my registration was up, that screwed me up this year. So im going to take an extra fall semester next year because im a bit behind.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
No, i got into the classes but I just did not get into the time I wanted to take them in. I had it all picked out, m-r 11-3pm for the most part. But those classes are all closed now, so i had to take either really early morning classes or late night classes.

Last year chem and physics were all closed by the time my registration was up, that screwed me up this year. So im going to take an extra fall semester next year because im a bit behind.

Ahh ok. Any preference as to morning or night?

"Its all the world's even seen lately" - Fred Durst, circa 1996

Damn truth........... So Damn true.............. I try not to get wrapped up in it, but its EVERYWHERE

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm not a fan of waking up early, but it's hard to get a job when you cant work nights because you have class, followed by early an class the next morning.

Shit dude, that blows. So do you have a job already or are you looking for one?

09vdubgti

Banned
It's a hate/love relationship with my schools Earth and Environmental Studies department. I like how its a very small dept, and everyone pretty much knows each other. Prof's know the students on a first name basis, BUT i hate how small of a department it is at the same time. The faculty isnt that large and the time classes are offered are so stupid.

09vdubgti

Banned
Shit dude, that blows. So do you have a job already or are you looking for one?

I had a job earlier in the year, I mostly look for loss prevention jobs, they're the easiest and decent paying jobs but because of my schedule with school it just wouldnt work out. So thats why i really stress on working summer and winter breaks. Just another year and a half and this will be over.

JhnR

Banned

09vdubgti

Banned
seems to me the performance aspect of this forum is full of dramaz. You wont find that with us stance/low/no go/ real wheel guys. The only time we get upset is when some one puts real authentic or even fake too BBS caps on their replica bbs wheels.

cbursten

Banned
It's too nice out to continue this grab-assery. I'm going to wash the GTI.

You have some detective work to do Brian.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Just got accepted to grad school :thumbsup: It's gonna be a busy year and a half!

Status
Not open for further replies.