GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
why so much hate on a forum member. yeah the forum is diverse but we all contribute to helping eachother spend money and go on with our lives.

Not hating, just reliving my childhood with Granules :laugh:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
He was an alright person imho. A little weird for spending so much on a part and selling it 2 days later though, but who cares its not my money. He made a new video about installing an OEM windshield.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

oSniper

Ready to race!
tbh i always read his build thread... who cares how many times he bought the same thing and reinstalled the same parts

i trusted his opinion on the fitment and sound of the ultimate racing downpipe, purchased it and haven't regretted it

i wouldn't mind if he came back

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I want Plac to come back.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
C4L is the username.

Yep. I remember him. Never could accept that others could actually have a differing opinion. He's doing well on the MK7 forum though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
he constantly just posted numbers out of magazines....

McQueen77

Banned
While his opinions on products were to be taken with a grain of salt, he was fine with me and answered some pms i sent him re: silencing rattles in the car which worked for me, to this day. Some of the real armchair mechanics on this site and a few legit ones say the guy didnt know what he was doing but watching his diy vids, the guy new more than 90% of the new assclowns we get on these forums daily who run out and have a bunch of mods installed on their car, not knowing the first thing about how cars work and what things do. He was a contributor like it or not.

How anyone could have actually 'hated' plac, a guy they didnt know in the real world but on an internet forum, is beyond me and those people need to get lives and get out more.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
They day he comes back....is the day these come back

I wish I could find my pogs and slammers. :(

I found my binder with x-men cards the other day, man i was a dork. I remember mowing the neighbors lawn every weekend to save up for an entire box of x-men cards. I have the complete set of series 1 through 4 including the foil cards.. i think i'm missing 1 foil card out of some set though. I wonder if they'll ever be worth anything.

Somewhere at my dads place I have an autographed reproduction copy of the first x-men comic signed by Stan Lee. Come to think of it, I need to snag that next time I visit.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
While his opinions on products were to be taken with a grain of salt, he was fine with me and answered some pms i sent him re: silencing rattles in the car which worked for me, to this day. Some of the real armchair mechanics on this site and a few legit ones say the guy didnt know what he was doing but watching his diy vids, the guy new more than 90% of the new assclowns we get on these forums daily who run out and have a bunch of mods installed on their car, not knowing the first thing about how cars work and what things do. He was a contributor like it or not.

How anyone could have actually 'hated' plac, a guy they didnt know in the real world but on an internet forum, is beyond me and those people need to get lives and get out more.

I don't think anyone said they hated him. It's pretty hard to hate someone you don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.