GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

please voice your opinion...

scbastv

Ready to race!
I really like the idea of black wheels with a red stripe on a cw gti...im wondering what my fellow vw lovers think of these wheels on a cw gti...:iono:

Attachments

• rw_wheel_mten90br.png
    rw_wheel_mten90br.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 170

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
red stripe is kind of played out, imo. Black (matte or shiny) is totally acceptable though, just no red stripe! Looks a bit too rice rocket to me.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Done too many times imo but it's your ride your money and your taste so if you like it then go for it.

scbastv

Ready to race!
wierd you guys say that...ive only seen like 2 cars in Richmond, va and surrounding areas with this...lol...i actually thought it was a new thing

JackReacher

Passed Driver's Ed
wierd you guys say that...ive only seen like 2 cars in Richmond, va and surrounding areas with this...lol...i actually thought it was a new thing

It may be new to VW but other makes have been running these rims for at least 3-4 years. IMO it looks better on the Asian cars.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
gross and time attack needs to die

PDUB

Ready to race!
yea i agree pretty played out. i personally think any strpie around the wheels any color sometimes makes the wheel look smaller. i dont know just a personal thing. your on the right track though, definatly could have had muuch worse choices. right track with black wheels though.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I've seen a couple black matte finish wheel designs with the red stripe that I'd consider for my red GTI.