GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RCD330 Plus No Name for Sale

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
The No Name is the one with Android Auto, correct?

hb-golf r

The No Name is the one with Android Auto, correct?
Yes.
1000007088.jpg

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Are you including necessary adapters, or did you need to reuse them for the Joying?

hb-golf r

The Joying unit came with all of the connectors it needed. I think there was only one antenna wire that was needed on the RCD330 Plus, and it's still connected, so it should be good to go and plug and play.

A couple of items for you to consider on the RCD330 Plus:
The AM stations are set to another country's protocol, so the frequencies are odd instead of even as needed for the US. I could still get the stations that I wanted to listen to, but they were a bit staticky.

The Android Auto worked fine for my old phone (Samsung Note 8), but didn't work too well with my new phone (Samsung Z Fold5). The music apps like Pandora and Spotify would play, but no audio would come on unless I hit pause/play rapidly a few times, and then it would play normally from then on. Using the Phone and Google Maps audio worked with no problems. My contact at RCD330 Plus told me this was an issue with the phone software, and not an issue with the head unit. This is where I bought it from: https://www.rcd330.com/product/rcd330g-plus-noname-187b/

Let me know if you are interested.

hb-golf r

Oops - I just realized that this is posted in the Vendor classifieds section - it should be in the Private classifieds section.

Moderator, can you place it in the correct section?