GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rear sway bar installed in NJ

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Looking for a reputable shop in central NJ (bridgewater area) to install a APR rear sway bar with the right price.

thanks,

mmm def

Ready to race!
it's not that hard if you have the proper tools and equipment. I did mine on ramps and had some problems with the limited clearance. I would rather pay someone the $100 if i did it again.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Seriously, if you haven't done it yet, I'd be glad to help you out. I did mine and it took no longer than an hour (probably less).

sporklift

Ready to race!
How much would you charge for a rsb install? Did you have a hard time with installing the dp? It took me like an hour to remove one of the 4 bolts on the stock dp.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
pictures of the install please?

I'll be swapping back to my stock wheels and tires so the car will be up on jack stands. I suppose I could snap a few pics for you.

How much would you charge for a rsb install? Did you have a hard time with installing the dp? It took me like an hour to remove one of the 4 bolts on the stock dp.

We ran into only one snag when installing his dp, just had a hard time with one nut on the flange. It actually seized to the stud and we ended up taking out the entire stud. But it went back in fine like a bolt lol. If you tackled a dp install yourself, the rsb will be nothing. If you do want help though or just have me install it, pm me and we can work something out.