GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*sold* 2013 Golf R 4dr for sale. Boulder CO.

showmedata

Rising blue exterior, black leather interior. Just under 89k miles.

I've owned it since 2014 and 17k miles. I had a race car when I bought it, so this hasn't been tracked, raced, tuned, or flogged excessively.

Interior is in very good condition. One small tear in the driver seat (shown). Pretty new all-weather mats. Original carpet mats (with the R logo) in new condition included. A couple of small tears in the window tint of the hatch (shown), otherwise the tint is good.

Exterior is good but not perfect. 3 minor damage areas which I have never tried to buff out, so you might be able to improve them. Ding on top of the spoiler, scratch in the left rear bumper cover and fender, and a scrape on the right rear door&fender (let the car go to a HS parking lot for ONE day...). Nose and mirrors have clear bra, which was there when I bought it.

The stock wheels are on it now, with pretty new snow tires. Summer wheels (Enkei) with performance all-season tires included. See pics for condition - 2 of the Enkeis have some curb rash. The Enkeis require hubcentric rings, included.

MODS LIST is very short:
* no chip, tuning, or engine mods of any kind
* Soundaktor removed (wtf wants fake engine sounds?!)
* Short shifter (from Dieselgeeks) installed. Original parts included if you want to revert.
* Lug studs installed because I am not a fan of lug bolts, and changing wheels seasonally made it worth it to me. Original lug bolts included.
* Coded for windows up-down by remote, and full ASC defeat (makes for great hooning in the snow, that's the only time I use it)
* Quite possibly a worldwide exclusive custom-built stealth hitch. This is for bike racks and very small trailers only. I can probably dig up the forum post with build pics if you're interested.
This car has never been in a body shop, and never had any major mechanical work required (i.e. the valve covers never removed). It's an excellent daily driver - quick and sporty without being too race-boy. The interior space is by FAR the best in class - can actually fit four 6'-tall people at the same time. If you shop MkVI Golf R you know they didn't have many (any?) options other than 2dr-4dr and color. Factory nav works (though is pretty lame compared to modern tech). Also factory bluetooth.

Clear title in hand. $17,500 Cash or cash equivalent sale only. Car is located 5 miles NW of Boulder, CO.

(pics are in random order because I don't see how to fix it)
IMG_3241.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3267.JPG

Last edited: