GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Street Driven SRT-4 dips into the 9's

Nikerey

Darkness
It may be street legal, but without seeing it closer its hard to say if its streetable.

Also i doubt if it can be made streetable that it would be able to hit 9s on the street.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
It may be street legal, but without seeing it closer its hard to say if its streetable.

Also i doubt if it can be made streetable that it would be able to hit 9s on the street.

It is infact streat legal, and the owner of the car even takes it to run erands and to burger king and things like that. Is it the most comfortable thing to drive on the street? Probably not. It probably wouldn't hit 9's on street tires either, but now-a-days it seems that even people running 14's are breaking out DR's or slicks at the track, so you can hardly hold that against them.

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
It is infact streat legal, and the owner of the car even takes it to run erands and to burger king and things like that. Is it the most comfortable thing to drive on the street? Probably not. It probably wouldn't hit 9's on street tires either, but now-a-days it seems that even people running 14's are breaking out DR's or slicks at the track, so you can hardly hold that against them.

140+mph traps mean a minimum of drag radials on the street. :biggrin:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
get that SRT shit outta here!

j/k. i can't see it, but 9's is awesome for an SRT. Super Duper!:thumbsup:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
get that SRT shit outta here!

j/k. i can't see it, but 9's is awesome for an SRT. Super Duper!:thumbsup:

This is Off-Topic, I can do wuteva I want!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Nice vid Sloppy! There's no surprise to me that an SRT will hit 9's and be street legal. If I'm correct, the Eclipses and Talons of yesteryear have been doing that for quite some time.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Yeah... I don't think you'll see any 8sec SRT though. Its just not practical on a FWD car, and there realy is no replacement for displacement in the long run.