GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

how you liking them thinking of getting the dws06+ for my new wheels.
Outstanding tires. they've been my go-to tires for a couple of years now. They are performance all-seasons that work well in everything but real snow and ice.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Not at all. It was easy. Do as your told. Don’t kick dogs and cats. And you’re golden. Pretty solid transaction. Go on, explain away your cowardice and inability to stand for shit but do it in a vague way. Go on.
Lol. And now you are trying to justify the fact that you are a two-faced moron that was given a license to do violence onto others on the other side of the planet (talk about defending this country from... what, aliens?) just so your sorry ass could go to college. Pathetic.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Lol. And now you are trying to justify the fact that you are a two-faced moron that was given a license to do violence onto others on the other side of the planet (talk about defending this country from... what, aliens?) just so your sorry ass could go to college. Pathetic.

1616377108566.jpeg

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Outstanding tires. they've been my go-to tires for a couple of years now. They are performance all-seasons that work well in everything but real snow and ice.
Thanks for the input on them was looking at the as4 but then @Keehs360 put me on to the dsw06+ but havent seen any reviews on them but all lot of people say they like the regular dsw06 and being about 100 cheaper and have a longer life makes it a better buy

anotero

Autocross Champion
And what exactly have you done? What’s that? Nothing? Just going around trying to stir shit with some vets because your balls never dropped?

It’s cool man, you’ll never understand, nor will any of said vets be impressed by you. You’ve done fuck all in life and from the looks of your fragility could never make it past MEPS. Or is that really your big problem, you failed to meet procurement standards?
What exactly have you done? What's that? Chase flip flopping Afghanis for twenty years? Or maybe you helped secure Iraqi oil fields for Halliburton so the guys upstairs shafting all of us could get even richer? Good job, I'm very impressed.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Wrong. Drove them in real snow. Not as good as a snow tire. But they punched above their weight!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
A license? LMFAO wtf do u think I did in the fucking army?! Your opinion of me seems to be pretty high. Considering how envious you are. And what the fuck have u achieved in life? Sorry ass 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
What exactly have you done? What's that? Chase flip flopping Afghanis for twenty years? Or maybe you helped secure Iraqi oil fields for Halliburton so the guys upstairs shafting all of us could get even richer? Good job, I'm very impressed.
Ok but what have you done besides learn racist words?

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion

If you must know I was a counter-terrorist rescuing hostages and defusing bombs in places like Italy, Havana, Office, and Dust2.