GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Thread was way better when we were talking about pizza and cars.

Just sayin. Jim came along and derailed it quoting shit from 15 pages ago because he only cares about himself

Thanks. I didn't realize that I was so powerful to derail a thread.

I quoted something from I don't know how many pages ago because when I got home from work I started where I left off. Please don't post anything until I get home so I don't have to do that. 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Unconfirmed, but they put the bill at Trump's visits to his own properties at around $141,000,000. I'd trade 400k a year for 4 years for that return.
I too have seen the 150m - 300m number myself too. Looking like things should have been audited the second it was discovered that the rooms secret service were staying in was being charged at over triple the rate.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Thanks. I didn't realize that I was so powerful to derail a thread.

I quoted something from I don't know how many pages ago because when I got home from work I started where I left off. Please don't post anything until I get home so I don't have to do that. 😂
You're lucky you remembered to post a laugh smilie, otherwise id be flipping a table right now

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
In the city of brotherly love
5C7A2DC3-BDE8-4FFE-86AF-EC00C61573F9.jpeg

This is how they create certain folks.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Did I miss something or was this just a random post? Curious what you meant by this is how they create certain folks.
What kind of person do you think is born and created from a situation like that? Imagine the cops blow up your family. Destroy your home. Injure or kill your loved ones. What kind of person, one that endured that, what would that persons opinion of their country would be?

if you look at the black panthers. What started the black panthers wasn’t a kid in law school and his friends. It was the police violence they witnessed in Oakland. Over and over again. That created the black panther party.

but yeah it was a random post. I mean imagine apologizing like 35 years after the fact. And even having to vote and do a quick check and see if they should apologize

this is the behavior that will slowly erode this country. And a fuck ton of people on both sides want it to be so too

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
MSN.com that's where the real hard news comes from.

That's cool, but our armed forces say it never happened AND the company says they don't have officers or servers in Germany.

So, who's lying, the people that have lied about everything for 4 years or the military and the company?

Hmmmmm, if only we knew who to believe.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
MSN.com that's where the real hard news comes from.

Quote from the article.

Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations.

She's literally just repeating baseless conspiracies.