GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
I'm at a birthday party right now with 20 people I haven't seen all year, some complete strangers. There is an old lady wearing the mask, she is the only one. I'm not afraid of 99% survival.
God imagine back we had an entire generation of people, who when faced with one of the greatest evils the world had ever known wordlessly rolled up their sleeves and went to work? They died on the beaches of the Pacific, got mulched in the fields of Normandy. They rationed back home, and left the comfort of their homes to sweat day in and day out in the factory.

Because they understood something that modern Americans cannot wrap their heads around. Sacrifice. They did all of this because they knew the problem wouldn't go away if we ignore it.

I'm sorry, but it's goddamn pathetic that now, with all that's being asked of us is to put a strip of cloth across our faces and keep six feet apart we're failing spectacularly. We can't even do this without melting down in front of baristas, or screaming in the checkout line at Target.

I'm proud you could be a special snowflake for another day. God forbid you ever have to give up an iota of effort to make the world a better place.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Attempted murder at a birthday party!

Better keep that mask on old lady, Rickety needs his oxygen.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I enjoy the jre podcast when it's an interesting guest or some of the comedians and actors.

BUT, I have one problem with Rogan. He has a very bad habit of representing the viewpoints of his most recent few guests as either his own or the truth. This leads to some periods where he swings wildly between super liberal viewpoints (his own proclaimed stance behind it all) to super right wing conspiracy and most dangerously towards medically false information around the environment and general health.

I just wish he would spend a bit more time between sessions fact checking the things his guests tell him a bit. Other than that he's a great host and I really enjoy almost all of his episodes.
I can totally side with you on that statement.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My sign is still proudly in the yard. You'll never get the satisfaction. I'll post a pic when I get home from this super spreader event.
Let the racism flow through you....

IMG2720823198807515840.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You might want to read up on your self defense laws before you go and shoot someone over a trump sign, or just because you “feel threatened”. You should also fed up on what constitutes The legal term “reasonable” used in those laws. If they confuse you, I recommend paying for one of those self defense legal insurance plans.

Source: reading and shit.

I missed the part where Zrick said that he would shoot someone for stealing his Trump sign. I did see the part where he said that he would shoot someone who is on his property and feels threatened.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah well it happened. I saw it too.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
I missed the part where Zrick said that he would shoot someone for stealing his Trump sign. I did see the part where he said that he would shoot someone who is on his property and feels threatened.
I guess I should have made a bigger deal of it... :LOL:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It was many pages back.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Nah guys you got it all wrong. Zrick is a pAtRiOt!!! MuH FrEeDom!!! Not a sheep 🐑

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I won't put a bumper sticker on the car for obvious reasons, never attended a rally, but I do have a lawn sign. Not near the street but near the house. I want to make sure they are trespassing if they want to start shit. We have 'stand your ground' laws in Georgia.

Found it.

No smilies so you gotta interpret the 'stand your ground' part as being willing to murder.

And not just old ladies at the birthday party.

😉