GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Its now 2 weeks since I had my second jab which was 10 weeks after my first jab, both of the Pfizer vaccine.

Second jab was like the first...felt like a little scratch going in, then about 6hrs after this the muscle it went into felt sore for the following 36hrs.

Nothing else to report.

#amidoingthisright :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
Probably not. You should have complained about your sore arm and put in a hundred VAERS reports indicating that you had died.

no, it doesn't matter that you are in the UK - you got a conspiracy theory? You've got the interweb? Go ahead and report made up shit to VAERS

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Its now 2 weeks since I had my second jab which was 10 weeks after my first jab, both of the Pfizer vaccine.

Second jab was like the first...felt like a little scratch going in, then about 6hrs after this the muscle it went into felt sore for the following 36hrs.

Nothing else to report.

#amidoingthisright :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
coincided with his absence from the Scamdemic thread. What really happened and where is the real Dave? Jeff Bezos and his army of robotic sheep have a new lizard puppet. Post a picture of yourself with a jar of mayo on your head or we'll know you are an imposter

JC_451

Autocross Champion
coincided with his absence from the Scamdemic thread. What really happened and where is the real Dave? Jeff Bezos and his army of robotic sheep have a new lizard puppet. Post a picture of yourself with a jar of mayo on your head or we'll know you are an imposter
❗reported again❗

Inconsistent use of capital letters.

Rule addendum: iCoNsiTeNT use of capital letters is acceptable in joke format.

You're really pushing the envelope birthday boy.;)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Lloyd rule is unconstitutional. Muh freedum.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We've now got 50 employees out with covid 19, all unvaccinated. They're asking for volunteers to cover shifts. Hospital looking at making vaccination mandatory.

ICU is completely full again, house census at max.

The part where stupid people start to pay the price is here. I'm grabbing my popcorn and waiting to see how many of their own voters the GOP manages to kill off.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
We literally live in a country with the most gun violence in the civilized world, so threats aren't jokes. Next threat from zrickety will result in a criminal complaint and notifying his employer.

Mr tough guy and anti-police wants to call the cops over a joke :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

CDC reverses indoor mask policy, saying fully vaccinated people and kids should wear them indoors​

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc...lly-vaccinated-people-in-covid-hot-spots.html

Masks cause more harm than good, wear masks or we're all going to die, Fauci says vaccinated people need to wear masks to prevent new variants from emerging, CDC says if you're vaccinated the data shows you don't need to wear masks, now vaccinated need to wear masks again according to CDC.

The way this pandemic has been handled is completely eroding the faith and confidence people have in our medical institutions.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mr tough guy and anti-police wants to call the cops over a joke :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not anti-police, anti-police brutality. It's always entertaining watching LiBeRtArIaNs defend government brutality, but everyone should be against police brutality.

I live in Florida and I'm an armed and trained veteran. Zrickety would not like what would happen if he showed up at my house after several threats he's made on here. I've called him out everytime, and he keeps doing it. Calling the police is to keep me from having to kill him on my front lawn and scaring my wife. I'd have zero problem at all defending my family and property from you extremists.

You and Zrickety ARE extremists.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc...lly-vaccinated-people-in-covid-hot-spots.html

Masks cause more harm than good, wear masks or we're all going to die, Fauci says vaccinated people need to wear masks to prevent new variants from emerging, CDC says if you're vaccinated the data shows you don't need to wear masks, now vaccinated need to wear masks again according to CDC.

The way this pandemic has been handled is completely eroding the faith and confidence people have in our medical institutions.

It's almost like you don't understand that science follows the evidence they have at the time and them adjust to new evidence.