GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Peaceful protests get no attention. I don't like seeing cities get burned to the ground either but when the peaceful protests don't work and cops continue getting a green light to murder anyone they want with no penalties what do you expect to happen?

I'll still out here protesting English rule.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Darren J. Beattie, a former White House speechwriter fired in 2018 after it was revealed he’d spoken at a white nationalist conference, announced Wednesday that Trump had appointed him to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.

Yep, totally normal. No fascism here.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Darren J. Beattie, a former White House speechwriter fired in 2018 after it was revealed he’d spoken at a white nationalist conference, announced Wednesday that Trump had appointed him to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.

Yep, totally normal. No fascism here.
This is one of the many many reasons America is so hated abroad.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Here's this weeks verse. I gotta start buying some beats soon lol

Politicin' low and behold puts clones on this bogus throne
Just want to see the system Overthrown
It acts like the ten percent is not the most oppressive
Spread the message -- I dont got solutions, just some dope perspectives

I know you wit it, I'll make heads explode, with no credit
Theres no forgetting, I'm never going global - pandemic
Evidence will grow, but presses mostly like to blow the message
That makes the most aggressive show, but its hard to decipher.

Just know that there's always a cause when I’m writing,
Don’t want this on at the bars and nightclubs
There's nothing wrong with bacardi's but i'm hardly exciting,
Keep it chill and swallow my pride - disagree but I’m not gonna fight

Society got lost in the light
The reasons are clear but its too foggy for sight
So we walkin' around like melancholy is right
No dropping ebonics. but hip hop is how I’m talking in life

Come across me and i‘ll prob'ly be awfully polite
But im polished in my politics and steady coughing up joints
- And bringing up a possible point, whatever it costs to destroy
Whatever prophet the Pentecostal appoints

- To flip for profit, I’m obviously talkative, but - skeptic
calm and positive, philosophic prepostery
Just breaking down all I see
The cost to live is not so big, except for dumb shit ironically

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yeah but imagine me and u are going back and forth. Hard. It’s about socialized health care. Or abortion. Or me saying Lamborghini > Ferrari. And out of nowhere I name drop fucking @Corprin just out of the blue

just out of nowhere. Wtf is that? Wtf would corpin have to do with anything?

no offense corpin. Yours is the only username I remember lol

I’m flattered. 😘

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Politicin' low and behold puts clones on this bogus throne
Just want to see the system Overthrown
It acts like the ten percent is not the most oppressive
Spread the message -- I dont got solutions, just some dope perspectives

Here's this weeks verse. I gotta start buying some beats soon lol

I know you wit it, I'll make heads explode, with no credit
Theres no forgetting, I'm never going global - pandemic
Evidence will grow, but presses mostly like to blow the message
That makes the most aggressive show, but its hard to decipher.

Just know that there's always a cause when I’m writing,
Don’t want this on at the bars and nightclubs
There's nothing wrong with bacardi's but i'm hardly exciting,
Keep it chill and swallow my pride - disagree but I’m not gonna fight

Society got lost in the light
The reasons are clear but its too foggy for sight
So we walkin' around like melancholy is right
No dropping ebonics. but hip hop is how I’m talking in life

Come across me and i‘ll prob'ly be awfully polite
But im polished in my politics and steady coughing up joints
- And bringing up a possible point, whatever it costs to destroy
Whatever prophet the Pentecostal appoints

- To flip for profit, I’m obviously talkative, but - skeptic
calm and positive, philosophic prepostery
Just breaking down all I see
The cost to live is not so big, except for dumb shit ironically
Sounds like immortal technique

riceburner

Autocross Champion
never heard that comparison! nice. It doesn't SOUND like him but maybe reads similar or carries similar context.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
HOLY SHIT I thought it was corpin the entire time!

Corprin, what is that anyway? last name? Acronym or shortened something?

It’s like totally obscure, you wouldn’t understand.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Yeah but imagine me and u are going back and forth. Hard. It’s about socialized health care. Or abortion. Or me saying Lamborghini > Ferrari. And out of nowhere I name drop fucking @Corprin just out of the blue

just out of nowhere. Wtf is that? Wtf would corpin have to do with anything?

no offense corpin. Yours is the only username I remember lol
I must have missed this one. I've occasionally thought you made valid points here, but Lamborghini > Ferrari? No way. I no longer trust anything you say.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
ATIFA isn’t a group or an organization, it’s a movement, an ideal, a banner under which to rise up. It’s made of individuals and autonomous groups who share the common ideal.

The autonomous groups are some of the greater issue because they often employ militant/violent acts to push their agenda. These groups manipulate mob psychology in an otherwise peaceful protest to bolster their numbers with knowing and unknowing actors for that militant/violent end. It’s not a new game at all. If you watch footage of the recent riots, you can quickly pick out the instigators, and so can the government.

Meanwhile, far-right organizations and individuals are infiltrating and instigating these crowds as a means to demonize them in the eye of the public. Thus hurting the ANTIFA cause while bolstering that of the crazy right.

People/media just point the finger at ANTIFA because it’s the easy leap. Sadly much of the protests for their cause end in rioting during hours of darkness, utilizing players recruited, either knowingly or not, during the peaceful protests. Doesn’t help their cause when people claiming to be ANTIFA are the same holding a shield line while instigators employ fireworks, IEDs, chemical irritants, incendiaries, etc against “the man.”

I am all for peaceful protesting, but I don’t care for anyone that seeks to push a far-____ agenda through violence against society in general.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
ATIFA isn’t a group or an organization, it’s a movement, an ideal, a banner under which to rise up. It’s made of individuals and autonomous groups who share the common ideal.

The autonomous groups are some of the greater issue because they often employ militant/violent acts to push their agenda. These groups manipulate mob psychology in an otherwise peaceful protest to bolster their numbers with knowing and unknowing actors for that militant/violent end. It’s not a new game at all. If you watch footage of the recent riots, you can quickly pick out the instigators, and so can the government.

Meanwhile, far-right organizations and individuals are infiltrating and instigating these crowds as a means to demonize them in the eye of the public. Thus hurting the ANTIFA cause while bolstering that of the crazy right.

People/media just point the finger at ANTIFA because it’s the easy leap. Sadly much of the protests for their cause end in rioting during hours of darkness, utilizing players recruited, either knowingly or not, during the peaceful protests. Doesn’t help their cause when people claiming to be ANTIFA are the same holding a shield line while instigators employ fireworks, IEDs, chemical irritants, incendiaries, etc against “the man.”

I am all for peaceful protesting, but I don’t care for anyone that seeks to push a far-____ agenda through violence against society in general.

It's a good way to scare old people into voting for a bloated orange con man that's trying to kill them and defund SS and Medicare though, and that's all that matters.