GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1606543801841.jpeg

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Not in Oregon anymore.
Lol DoD doesn’t play by state rules. See: all the service members who’ve been caught in Colorado the last few years hahaha

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
That's bullshit. It all came from 1 single post that was twisted out of context. That's okay believe what you want. Doesn't make it true.
There’s multiple ways of saying things. But you said you didn’t want a Mexican getting priority over you in an er. Those were your words.

grouping up all Hispanics and referring to all of them as Mexicans is super ignorant. Blatantly so.”Hispanics “ (I hate that word) from every country have vastly different cultures. Dialects aren’t similar at all. We speak at different tempos (especially Caribbean “Hispanics”). We spell words differently too. We are all incredibly different and we can’t be grouped together.

now most folks. The majority at least. They know this. But I have a feeling u don’t have a beef with just Mexicans. I’m sure u meant all of us.

how would you like it if I grouped you up with Swedes, Germans and Russians? These are 4 extremely different groups of people.

as I said. You could’ve said what you said and cherry picked your words some. Maybe it would’ve painted you in a different light. I dunno. But it seemed like you enjoy the anonymity the internet grants you. Cuz holy fuck bro.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
There’s multiple ways of saying things. But you said you didn’t want a Mexican getting priority over you in an er. Those were your words.

grouping up all Hispanics and referring to all of them as Mexicans is super ignorant. Blatantly so.”Hispanics “ (I hate that word) from every country have vastly different cultures. Dialects aren’t similar at all. We speak at different tempos (especially Caribbean “Hispanics”). We spell words differently too. We are all incredibly different and we can’t be grouped together.

now most folks. The majority at least. They know this. But I have a feeling u don’t have a beef with just Mexicans. I’m sure u meant all of us.

how would you like it if I grouped you up with Swedes, Germans and Russians? These are 4 extremely different groups of people.

as I said. You could’ve said what you said and cherry picked your words some. Maybe it would’ve painted you in a different light. I dunno. But it seemed like you enjoy the anonymity the internet grants you. Cuz holy fuck bro.

We had two Parez’s in my platoon once. One was Puerto Rican, the other Mexican. We’d flip their nationalities just to watch them explode.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
You’re brave LOL I was happy with their aguardiente
Definitely haven’t tried it. Save that stuff for the enlisted side bro lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Absolutely didn't say a Mexican. I said an illegal person who crossed the border illegally.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
We had two Parez’s in my platoon once. One was Puerto Rican, the other Mexican. We’d flip their nationalities just to watch them explode.
First time I met an actual Mexican person. It was the first time he met a Cuban. It took a while to set some rules so we could understand each other. To me he sounded condescending, rude and every 4 words was a word I never heard in my life. To him I spoke too fast, informal as hell and he wasn’t good with my pronunciations since it made words sound different.