GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
You understand the law and rules behind how we get those "400 pages" correct?

We also list unrelated but noted effects during trials. As stated earlier, guy is a half a big mac from the grave, is in a test group, dies of heart attack = Possible side effect Heart attack.

Anyhow, natural herd immunity worked really well for all the native north American's when us dirty Europeans came over. I really think you need to stop sunning your butthole and unfriend David Avacado Wolfe.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
1606745440742.png
:LOL:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Destroy me with the same statistics I already quoted? I'll be happy to hear your numbers and citations since you're so much smarter than everyone else, you elitist prick.

You and statistics have a very loose relationship, where you either make them up or intentionally misrepresent them to make a crackpot point.

Covid is currently overwhelming the health care system and is going to become a humanitarian crisis in the richest country in the world and you're going on about miniscule, .0000000000000000000000000000000001% of people injured vaccines and mad because people with autistic kids can't get in on that money.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
So if we just keep throwing the same shit at the wall, it'll stick sometime, right? I feel like I'm debating biblical prophesy here:
1606745910489.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No. Bro I have an “almost headache “. Reading anything than a few lines right now will make things worse. Dyslexia sucks bro. Sorry. Feel free to paraphrase it

If you're not going to read the links that prove you're wrong then don't respond. That only proves that you don't care about the truth.