GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My terrible trolling is still better than zrickety's medical advice.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
s3oc83gcnn571.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure I've met the demographic being described within the listed points here...

I think an investigation would be fantastic, same with audits.

Investigate and audit everything.

Audits were done.

GOP is blocking Jan 6th investigation.

You are the demographic in his post.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well, I think one complete forensic audit was conducted. Hopefully the rest of the involved states follow with similar voracity.

Either way everyone will be able to shut the fuck up after.

Literally every contested state did audits following state mandated processes.

Try again.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Well, I think one complete forensic audit was conducted. Hopefully the rest of the involved states follow with similar voracity.

They're still doing the audit in Arizona. It's a joke and pointless.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I guess you're referring to the standard machine recount?

I'm referring to every single state following the legal process for recounting, and GA going beyond that and hand counted.

Came out the same.

Every proven case of voter fraud in 2020 was a Trump supporter.

Trump lost, his supporters tried to violently overthrow the election.

Those are the facts. Like I said, you are the demographic his post was talking about.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

People like you and Zrick will never be able to shut the fuck up.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I disagree, at some point the majority of Americans capable of moving on will need to do so. The results will be a great medium for that progress to start happening, regardless of what they turn out to be.
Nobody is going to believe the results of the AZ audit. The name of the company conducting the audit is Cyber Ninjas. That should tell you all that you need to know. They stopped the audit for a few weeks and took the ballots somewhere because they didn't finish on time and the building had a reservation for some other group.
It was supposed to take 2 weeks and it's now 2 months and counting.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
None of the kicking and screaming matters.

President Grandpa is the President now. Rickety owes $500.

Welcome to page 2891.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Most businesses in the field of cybersecurity are made up or misspelled words, so this doesn't surprise me.

The qualifications of each individual will be what is important.

And it doesn't really matter where evidence is moved, as long as chain of custody is maintained.
They spelled their name the way they wanted to so it isn't misspelled. They have no experience with audits. They have made multiple mistakes the most egregious was using blue ink pens on the ballots when blue was an acceptable color for people to use to make their selections. I don't know how many ballots they ruined before they were told to use red ink.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nobody is going to believe the results of the AZ audit. The name of the company conducting the audit is Cyber Ninjas. That should tell you all that you need to know. They stopped the audit for a few weeks and took the ballots somewhere because they didn't finish on time and the building had a reservation for some other group.
It was supposed to take 2 weeks and it's now 2 months and counting.

Not only that, the company has zero experience in election auditing, election law, or running elections. There are real third party companies that do audits. Cyber Ninjas isn't even qualified to do an audit and don't even know what they're looking at.