GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Real Joe Biden To Address Nation - Obviously Not Deep Fake Or Pre-Recorded

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
STFU, you know exactly what's being discussed in this thread. Don't make me post the PM you sent me asking about the same treatment for Covid. I quoted your post giving medical advice. Emergency approvals are not FDA approval. There is a massive difference. Again, a potato like you with no medical training will claim they're the same thing, because, you're a potato.

Go ahead and post it. I asked you for your opinion about that treatment long before I found out you aren't very knowledgeable and have such difficulty with reading comprehension. And once again saying a treatment is a good one but not linking that treatment to Covid are two different things entirely. I absolutely did not say those treatments were for Covid. Just read it again and highlight where I mentioned Covid.

The FDA approved those treatments period. Emergency or otherwise. Quit reading between the lines you fruitcake. Quack.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Go ahead and post it. I asked you for your opinion about that treatment long before I found out you aren't very knowledgeable and have such difficulty with reading comprehension. And once again saying a treatment is a good one but not linking that treatment to Covid are two different things entirely. I absolutely did not say those treatments were for Covid. Just read it again and highlight where I mentioned Covid.

The FDA approved those treatments period. Emergency or otherwise. Quit reading between the lines you fruitcake. Quack.

I'm a quack because I understand infectous disease and how cases are counted and counts revised, and you don't, and choose to remain ignorant? That must make sense what you're a potato.

You are a lying sack of shit. We were discussing Covid treatments in the other Covid thread and you PM'd me asking my opinion of the treatment you discussed in the other thread. You can't even be honest. Typical conservative.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm a quack because I understand infectous disease and how cases are counted and counts revised, and you don't, and choose to remain ignorant? That must make sense what you're a potato.

You are a lying sack of shit. We were discussing Covid treatments in the other Covid thread and you PM'd me asking my opinion of the treatment you discussed in the other thread. You can't even be honest. Typical conservative.

I dont trust your medical knowledge at all. That was months ago and I believe in the treatment for a variety of medical issues. Liar. Typical Dem leftie.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Your PM. You are a liar and a potato.

Thanks for posting that. It's a shame that insurance doesn't cover the treatment. Insurance doesn't cover it because it can't be patented and the pharmaceutical controls health care in this country. You can't patent a natural substance.

You're a quack and a fruitcake.
And you end your post by saying that you don't want to argue with anyone. Haha. That's all you've been doing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks for posting that. It's a shame that insurance doesn't cover the treatment. Insurance doesn't cover it because it can't be patented and the pharmaceutical controls health care in this country. You can't patent a natural substance.

You're a quack and a fruitcake.
And you end your post by saying that you don't want to argue with anyone. Haha. That's all you've been doing.

That was your PM. You said you didn't want to argue with anyone.

Potato.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Or remdesivir that they are having some success with?
See that's what I meant. The way it was explained to me, this one is almost pointless. It was tested on people that had such mild symptoms that they didn't need treatment. Everyone in the test had 94% oxygen in their blood. There are people that go in feeling a bad and when they check their levels, they didn't realize they have 50% oxygen in their blood, so their lungs were really screwed. That population of worse off patients is what it should have been tested on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I dont trust your medical knowledge at all. That was months ago and I believe in the treatment for a variety of medical issues. Liar. Typical Dem leftie.
But you posted it specifying after asking me in the thread about it to treat covid. Do I need to post that too, potato?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
See that's what I meant. The way it was explained to me, this one is almost pointless. It was tested on people that had such mild symptoms that they didn't need treatment. Everyone in the test had 94% oxygen in their blood. There are people that go in feeling a bad and when they check their levels, they didn't realize they have 50% oxygen in their blood, so their lungs were really screwed. That population of worse off patients is what it should have been tested on.

Exactly, same with hcq. The only study to show a positive response was on patients with mild symptoms. In the case of people with mild symptoms, the risks from the drug don't outweigh the benefits.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately I'm leaving for work so I'll respond this evening. Fruitcake quack.

Says the guy that takes medical advice from Trump and Demon Seed Dr. You're pathetic, potato.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
99BB3ED7-A507-4F55-B594-8F65882D78AA.gif