GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Phur

Autocross Champion
If he was a dictator he would still be in charge.
Your logic does not hold up.
Was Stalin a dictator? Hitler? Mussolini? Because none of them are still in charge either.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I wrote it quickly on my way out the door. Maybe you should try critical thinking.
When you mistakenly misspell something you get called out for it but when you point out others misspelling you're being picky. Certainly an obvious double standard.

Signed
The apologist. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When you mistakenly misspell something you get called out for it but when you point out others misspelling you're being picky. Certainly an obvious double standard.

Signed
The apologist. 😂

No, and your buddy Ricky, constantly deflect when you're cornered by playing grammar and spelling Nazi.

We're actually mocking you, we don't actually care when you or he misspell something in a thread on a car forum.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
It's more of a car forum appended to this thread by now...

Its fine, there's only so many times you can answer a newbies dumb questions on the main boards before it's boring.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Your logic does not hold up.
Was Stalin a dictator? Hitler? Mussolini? Because none of them are still in charge either.
Yes all dictators. Stalin passed away when still in charge and WWII eliminated the other two. None were voted out of office. Duh.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
It isn't just elderly, but elderly in a nursing home, so there is a good chance that they had lots of medical issues as well as age.

My mother-in-law lives in one of those progressive communities - they have single family houses (where she is) apartments with minimal supervision (they check in on you a couple of times a day), an unskilled care facility (they send somebody to get you for meals, watch you take meds etc.) and skilled nursing.

A handful of the residents in the skilled nursing facility got sick and several died. A couple in the unskilled care facility ended up on ventilators and one died. In the independent living areas about 10 got sick, most ended up in hospital but AFAIK all recovered - including my mother-in-law's 102 year old neighbor.

But six staff got sick and three died. All under 40.

In other words the main group we need to protect. The vaccine being effective at preventing death in a healthy 20 year old doesn't mean much when the data says they would have faired fine without it in the first place. How the vaccine should be judged is by its ability to protect the vulnerable.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
It's more of a car forum appended to this thread by now...

Its fine, there's only so many times you can answer a newbies dumb questions on the main boards before it's boring.
"My build list is an intake, spark plugs, coils, tmd, blow off valve, and a cat back. How much power can I expect on a mustang Dyno running the MAP stage 2 tune?"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
7,000,000,000 x .01 = x

x + y = the number of people that can die before zrickety will care enough to wear a mask if he's too afraid to get a vaccine. Solve for y.
Hardly anyone in Arizona is still wearing a mask. I have to when making deliveries but otherwise don't.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hardly anyone in Arizona is still wearing a mask. I have to when making deliveries but otherwise don't.

What does that have to do with my post? You're vaccinated.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You keep bringing up stuff that no one is even saying. I'm not implying it should be 100% effective, but in the case I posted it was only 76% effective at preventing infection. Again, yes that's better than unvaccinated. But, is it a great number? IMO, no. Also, the numbers are even worse in countries with the AZ vaccine.
That's what he does. The king of mental gymnastics. He changes the subject to imply you said something different then you did. Then insults you.